<^> The Three Tribes<^> ~Native American Indian RP: Join today!

NatureFreak

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 22, 2011
Mars!!! Just Kidding. :-p
Welcome to the Three tribes, a Native American Indian RolePlay!

In my absence, DuckLover2399 will be in charge of this thread. If for some reason I should be unable to operate this thread for a long period of time, she will be next in line to take it. She is co-owner.

4c3vY.jpg

MSDiB.jpg

74300_the_three_tribes.jpg

eVPVA.jpg

ttt.jpg

What is this? - This is a thread where we do something called RP. RP or 'Role Play' is when people create characters and play them here. To RP on this thread you will need to PM me with the filled out form below. I will add your character's description to the list below. Feel free to ask questions here or PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Rules -
-There will be no cussing of any form
-We will only use our Lord Jesus name in ways that honor him
-Keep it PG everyone! No extreme violence!
-Characters may have children, but there will be NO explanations of it!!!
-No one will under any circumstances shun or ignore another player
-If you have issues with another player either PM me or them, do not bring it up here!
-Private things should stay private, please do not post any e-mails or PMs here
-There will be no name calling
-If you fight with another character it must be fair, you can't kill another players character unless they give permission, no sever injury of another players character unless you are given permission by them, understood?
-When fighting, one one blow per post, Indians didn't have any super-human strength, so fight within the abilities of your character
-If you feel another player is breaking the rules, PM me, please don't post anything about it
(If anyone has any suggestions or oppositions for the rules, PM me and I will try to fix it)

Comanche Caddo Creek

The setting of this RP is in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, and Louisiana. Three tribes inhabit this land. (remember, right now, they aren't yet states
wink.png
) They are Comanche, Creek, and Caddo. All of the tribes have horses and domesticated wolves. There can be a few cats I suppose. I would appreciate it if anyone wishing to use another pet animal first PMed me before Roleing it.
smile.png
In case you are't familiar, Oklahoma is mostly flat, Arkansas is mostly mountains, Louisiana is lots of swamp/marsh and forest, and Missouri and Texas are more of a mix.

4 months real time = 1 year game time
1 month real time = 1 season game time

To find out more about the Comanche: http://www.legendsofamerica.com/na-commanche.html & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche
To
find out more about the Creek: http://www.legendsofamerica.com/na-creek.html
To
find out more about the Caddo: http://www.legendsofamerica.com/na-tribesummary-c-1.html#Caddo

Names- Now for names, there's no "Mary" and "Bob" you have to have an Indian name. You can have something like "Standing Bear" and "Snow Bird" or whatever.
For horse names, no "Star" and "Buddy" it's "Moon" and "River". Something from nature that really describes them. Plants, planets, forces of nature, animals, etc.
Wolves can be something to do with color or personality. No "Fluffy" and "Brutus" it's "Red" and "Snowy" mostly colors and things.
Other pets can be, say, "Tree" and "Marigold".
tongue.png

If I'm not making my self clear, PM me and I'll explain it better to you
smile.png

Forms - PLEASE write a summary to go with your form. If you don't know what a summary is, ask somebody. It looks nicer on the front page if I have a summary for your character I really don't have time to make your form into a summary, so if you could just please PM me the form AND a summary, I would be very grateful.
smile.png

Indian: Limit of five per tribe for each player

Name:
Tribe(Comanche/Caddo/Creek)/Rogue:
Appearance(must be Indian-like):
Markings, scars, eye color, etc.(must be realistic):
Personality/Attitude:
Family:
Life Story:
Pets:
Other:
BYC username:

Horse: Now, we all know that Indians don't have Draft Horses, Andalusians, Friesians, and the like. Quarter horses, Tennessee Walkers, Fox trotters, Standardbreds, Saddlebreds, etc. haven't yet been created. There can only be Mustangs, Paints, Appaloosas, Thoroughbreds, Nokotas, and any Spanish breeds(Paso Fino, Peruvian horse, Argentinian Arabians, Marwaris, etc.). Maybe a special breed could be imported to a Spanish settlement and stolen by a tribe member, once or twice. No more. Do I make myself clear? Horses of no breed but just a color are acceptable also.

Name:
Breed(optional):
Appearance(must be a real horse color):
Markings, Scars, eye color, etc.(must be realistic)
Personality/Attitude:
Family:
Life Story:
Owner:
Tribe(Comanche/Caddo/Creek/)/Rogue:
Other:
BYC username:

Wolf: Must be a wolf, no dogs, just wolves. It can be any kind of wolf that you like. These are more domesticated, they are like dogs, only they are wolves. Did that make sense?

Name:
Appearance(must be realistic):
Markings, Scars, eye color, etc.(must be realistic):
Personality/Attitude:
Family:
Life Story:
Owner:
Tribe(Comanche/Caddo/Creek)/Rogue:
Other:
BYC username:

Ranks- (Just to be clear a moon is a month and a sun-circle is a day)(The ranks are order from highest in rank to lowest in rank)
Chief: (You guys probably know what a chief is)
Chief's Wife: (i think this one says it all)
Second in Command: (is in charge of the tribe when they Chief is away or busy)
Medicine Man/Woman: (pretty self-explanantory)
Elders: (the eldest of the tribe who can't work, they help make important tribal decisions, men or women)
Lead Brave: (Only one, must be a man)
Head Hunter: (only one, can be a man or woman)
Braves: (only men)
Hunters: (men or women)
Gatherers: (men or women)
Village Women: (basically stay at home mothers who are the wives of braves, they usually take care of the village animals and children who's mothers are hunters or gatherers)
Apprentices: (children 12 years of age and up training to become braves/hunters/gatherers)
Children: (children under 12 years of age)
Captives/Slaves: (people of all ages whom the tribe have taken captive from a raid or traded for with another tribe, can be of any race)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Horses
Lead Pair: (must be owned by the chief and his wife)
Stallions: (male horses)
Mares: (female horses)
Foals: (young horses)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wolves
Alpha Pair: (must be owned by the chief and his wife[/i]
Hunters: (wolves that hunt food for the other wolves)
Camp Guards: (wolves that guard the Indian camp)
Mothers: (female wolves that are pregnant)
Pups: (young wolves)
Other animals

If you would like to have a specific rank in one of the tribes, but haven't yet finished your form, PM me and I can reserve it for you.
smile.png

<Comanche tribe<

-The Comanches are natural horse-men. They're range is mostly plains areas. War, horses, and captives are their thing. They tend to move around a lot and have very few pets. Their diet consists of mostly meat, with little fruits or vegetables. They hunt and raid Spanish settlements for their food. They are very fierce warriors look expectantly to battle.

Indians
Chief: (reserved)
Crazy Horse~ He is tall, strong, and handsome with single red braid down his back. His skin is reddish bronze with contrasting green eyes. His grandfather was a white man, so giving him features very unusual for a Indian. He is relatively young for a chief, but is still a very wise leader. His only family is his old mother: an elder, his only son: training to become a brave, his youngest daughter: still only a child, his oldest daughter: ran away with a Creek brave, his fist wife: deceased, his father: deceased, his brother: Lead brave.
Chief's Wife: (reserved for DuckLover2399)

Second in Command: (Reserved for DuckLover2399)

Medicine Woman:
Dyani ~ Is average height for a woman, and is quite young. Her features are soft and delicate, and she is very graceful. Dyani prefers to listen, instead of talk, but is very social. She has long dark hair that is normally braided neatly down her shoulder. She dresses like everyone else in the tribe, so nothing special there. Dyani's eyes are a bright hazel. Dyani is a bubbly person, who loves to be around people. She is normally the one to break the ice. She's a mature, serious person though. Father: Still lives in the Camanche tribe. Mother: Deceased. She has a pet wolf. (Who I need to make a form for.
tongue.png
) Dyani loves to stick feathers into her hair. ~ chickendiva25

Elders:

Lead Brave: (reserved)

Head Hunter: (open)

Braves:

Hunters:
Name: Leaping Deer (or Aruka)
Tribe/Rogue: Comanche
Appearance: I'm being lazy, so here's a picture : http://fav.me/d2sfl3h
Markings
, scars, eye color, etc.: ^ ^ ^
Personality/Attitude: Kind and cunning, has a way with animals. She is loyal towards her higher-ranking tribe mates. You have to do a lot to really test her patience, she is very calm.
Family: N/A
Life Story: Leaping Deer was born in a small nomadic family, who raised and traded horses for a living, and often hunted for their food. Her older brother taught her how to shoot with the bow and arrow at a young age, and she took up the skill quickly. After growing older, she moved away in search of a tribe to live in and decided she would go find the Comanche, as she spoke their language and was accustomed to their ways.
Pets: Kitchi.
Other: Carries several pouches around with her, and normally has a fine leather quiver slung over her back, decorated in blue beads and feathers. Leaping Deer also has a matching recurve bow.
(Zinnia-Hen)

Gatherers:

Village Women:

Apprentices:
FlyingRaven~
Tribe: Comanche
Appearance: She has hair as black as the ravens feather. She is tall and beautiful.
Markings, scars, eye color, etc.: Her eyes are as brown as the bark of the pine tree.
Personality/Attitude: She is kind and sweet, but also shy.
Family: She has no memory of her family.
Life Story: She fell off a cliff when she was ten, and could not remember anything except her age and name.
Pets: An Appaloosa mare named Steps High.
(LittleLady98)

Children:

Captives/Slaves:
Horses
Lead Pair:
Venus~
Breed: Thoroughbred
Appearance:
Markings, Scars, eye color, etc.:
Personality/Attitude:
Family: Mate: Night
Life Story:
Owner: CrazyHorse
Other:
(NatureFreak)

Stallions:

Mares:
StepsHigh~
Breed: Appaloosa
Appearance: Black with a white blanket with black spots on her rump.
Markings: A white heart on her forehead.
Personality: Kind, fiesty, loving, proud.
Family: None
Life Story: She was raised by Flying Raven. She stepped high over the ground, hence her name, and won any race.
Owner: Flying Raven
Tribe: Comanche
(LittleLady98)

Name: Morning
Breed: Paint Horse
Appearance:
Markings, Scars, eye color, etc.:
Personality/Attitude:
Life Story:
Owner: WildHeart
Other:
(NatureFreak)

Foals:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wolves
Alpha Pair:
Shadow~
Appearance: Jet black with silver highlights.
Markings, Scars, eye color, etc.: Indigo colored eyes. Strangely, he has white claws. He has a jagged silver scar along his flank and another between his eyes from a white man's horse.
Personality/Attitude: Rough, forward, and not one to sugar coat. He tends to throw his weight around and doesn't tolerate nonsense.
Family: Mate: Moon
Life Story: CrazyHorse found him alone and injured as a pup, brought him back to the tribe, and raised him.
Owner: CrazyHorse
(NatureFreak)

Hunters:

Camp Guards:

Mothers:

Pups:
Other animals

^Caddo Tribe^- The Caddo Tribe specialize in herbs and remedies, their healer is the best for many, many miles. All tribes bring their severely injured and sick to be cured by him. They tend not to trust or welcome strangers, but honor bravery and courage greatly. Their diet is more a mix of spices and herbs, fruits and vegetables, and meats. They inhabit mostly mountainous areas and have a Summer and Winter camp.

Chief: (open)

Chief's Wife:
BraveHeart~
Tribe: Caddo
Appearance: She has long jet, balck hair. She is tall and beautiful. She has pretty green eyes and a nice smile.
Markings, scars, eye color, etc.: She has a scar on her ankle.
Personality/Attitude: She is bright and strong. She is very brave and kind to others. She'll do anything to protect her people.
Family: Her husband. No kids yet.
Life Story: When a wolf attacked her tribe, one of it's claws scratched her deep on the ankle.
Pets: Spirit(horse)
(<3ChickenForever)

Second in Command: (Reserved)

Medicine Man/Woman: (open)

Elders:

Lead Brave: (open)

Braves:

Hunters:

Gatherers:

Village Women:

Apprentices:

Children:

Captives/Slaves:
Horses
Lead Pair:
Spirit~
Breed: Paint
Appearance: Brown big spots all over with white
Markings, Scars, eye color, etc.: None
Personality/Attitude: Brave and strong-headed. Smart and can understand BraveHeart very well.
Family: None at the moment.
Life Story: BraveHeart raised him herself.
Owner: BraveHeart
Tribe: Caddo
(<3ChickenForever)

Stallions:

Mares:

Foals:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wolves
Alpha Pair:

Hunters:

Camp Guards:

Mothers:

Pups:
Other animals

>Creek Tribe>

--The Creek rely on many dogs in their camp to warn them of intruders. This is the most evolved of The Three Tribes, as they have begun to grow crops and have settled into a single, large area. They are welcoming to strangers, so long as they bring no trouble and keep their peace. They rely mostly on fruits and vegetables grown in their gardens for food, and eat very little meat and herbs. They go to war with reluctance and would rather keep the peace.

Chief: (Reserved for HollyBird24)

Chief's Wife: (Reserved for HollyBird24)

Second in Command: (Taken)
FlowerRose~
Tribe: Creek
Appearance: Dark tan skin. Slim. Straight black hair- About waist length. She is very flexible, also.
Markings, scars, eye color, etc.: Gold eyes. Long white scar across her face, from childhood.
Personality/Attitude: She is very strict, and does what Chief tells her to. She is protective over the tribe, and sometimes SEEMS a little mean.
Family: All were killed.
Life Story: Parents were killed in a fire when she was little. Older brother died from a disease. She has been independent since she was 4 years old.
Pets: N/A
(luvinmychickens)

Medicine Man/Woman: (Reserved)

Elders:

Lead Brave: (open)

Braves:

Hunters:

Gatherers:

Village Women:

Apprentices:

Children:

Captives/Slaves:
Horses
Lead Pair:

Stallions:

Mares:

Foals:
Wolves
Alpha Pair:

Hunters:

Camp Guards:

Mothers:

Pups:
Other animals

-Rogues- (Now, I don't want there to be loads of rogues, alright? just a few, and they NEVER band together, unless I give permission.
smile.png
)

Indians
Swooping Falcon~
Tribe: Rogue
Appearance: Tall and slender, she has zero body fat and is very fit and strong for her size. Her hair is dark and long, flowing down to her lower back. She wears simple light-weight clothing and always has the feather of a Falcon tucked into her hair.
Markings, scars, eye color, etc.: She has dark brown eyes and the tattoo of a swooping bird on her jawline.
Personality/Attitude: Her parents were banished from the Tribe and she was raised to be independent and able to take care of herself without relying on a Tribe for protection. Ever since she was a young girl she has trained a Falcon whom she calls Chasing Wind or "Wind" for short. She also has a horse named Rising Moon, or "Moon" for short.
Life Story: Her parents were banished, then died when she was about 9 or 10 years old from a deadly disease
Pets: Chasing Wind and Rising Moon.
(HollyBird24)

Horses
Rising Moon~
Breed: Appaloosa
Appearance: http://southshadow.homestead.com/files/ … 1-high.jpg
Personality/Attitude: High spirited, he always has lots of energy and can be difficult to handle at times. He is very loyal to Falcon, they are like family and he will do almost anything for her.
Life Story: Raised by Falcon as from a foal
Owner: Falcon
(HollyBird24)

Wolves

Other

Chasing Wind~
Breed: Peregrine Falcon
Appearance: http://www.ypte.org.uk/UserFiles/Image/ … egrine.jpg
Personality/Attitude: Very loyal to Swooping Falcon
Life Story: Raised as a hatchling by Swooping Falcon
Owner: Swooping Falcon
(HollyBird24)

Special thanks to luvinmychickens, Turken Lover9847, PuppyLove2000, and Louise's Country Closet for the banners!
smile.png

Last edited:
~____________________<*Comanche Tribe members*<____________________~

Venus(lead mare)~
75146-bigthumbnail.jpg

(alpha Pair)~
BlackandWhitewolf.jpg

WildHeart(lead brave) and his horse Morning~
9455.jpg

LittleDeer(CrazyHorse's youngest daughter)~
Girl-With-Dove-native-americans-12041169-500-375.jpg

~____________________>*Creek Tribe Members*>____________________~

Free Spirit(CrazyHorse's daughter who ran away with StoneSong(creek brave)~
images

StoneSong(Creek warrior)~
na1.jpg

StoneSong's horse: Day~
native_american_horse-22905.jpg

Last edited:
___________________________________~Comanche Members~___________________________________

TurtleDove (ChiefsWife/Comanche) -
Native_American_Woman_and_Horse.gif

NightHawk(Lead Stallion/Comanche) -
now_you_see_me_by_laurieneron-d4if76n.jpg

Eagle(Stallion/Comanche) -
Bay_Mustang_Stallion_3_by_LittleHooves.jpg

Moon (Alpha Female/Comanche) -
Whitefur.jpg

___________________________________~Creek Members~___________________________________

WindDancer (Mare/Creek) -
largeThumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom