The Traveling chickens. Role play

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by BBCHICKS123, Feb 20, 2017.

1. BBCHICKS123

BBCHICKS123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    [please read first
    A) by participating in this game l promise that all BYC rules will be followed and that l have read and understand the BYC role play rules that are at the top of the game forum
    B) l promise that all content will be G rated and suitable for all ages C) l promise that there will be no swearing, cursing ( including censoring by using symbols) or no inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo in non human characters as well. D) l promise to treat others with kindness and respect as in the BYC way E) l promise not to post any material that is a violation of the copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (image/ picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator don't post it
    /SIZE]. Alright this is my first role play thread so let's hope it's not a total bust.
    Here's the scoop: so you are a chicken that has either been hatched in the wild, was a democratic chicken but escaped or joined this flock from another.
    So the story starts. It was a warm day in the middle of May when Rosemary and Mr.Cluck escaped. It was early morning morning when they made there get away they snuck under the the fence by the time the sun had rose to the middle of the ski they were well on there way to the mountains which were only a few miles away. By that night they were settled in a tree in the beautiful mountains. The next day they started building a nest and within 30 days they had 7 chicks Blue water, Burning flame, Little miss Jeff, Dappled delola, Bubbly Bella, Bitty bow, crazy carol. [\SIZE]

Here is how to create character/s
    Name:
    Flock:
    Position:
    Personality:
    Were do they come from/ were where they born:
    Here is the information about the already existing characters
    Name: Rosemary
    Flock:forest mountain birds
    Breed: Polish
    position: Alfa female
    Personality : strong, clever, tuff
    Were do they come from: mountain view ranch
    Age in months: 12

Name: Mr. Cluck
    Flock: forest mountain birds
    Breed: bard rock
    Position: flock leader/ top of the pecking order
    Personality: strong, brave, funny, crazy, in the face of danger he will often act as if he would save the day but than run to hide behind Rosemary.
    Were did they come from: mountain view ranch
    Age in months: 12

Name:blue water
    Breed: Polish/bard rock
    Position: one of the young. His position has not been determined yet
    Personality: clever but never thinks for himself, takes after his father Mr. Cluck
    Were do they come from/ were where they born: hatched into forest mountain birds
    Age in months: 1 week

Name: Burning Flame
    Breed: polish/ bard rock
    Position: one of the young his position has not been determined yet.
    Personality: strong, brave, tuff, fiery, her way or no way.
    Were do they come from/ were wher they born: hatched into they forest mountain birds

Name: little miss Jeff
    Breed: polish/bard rock
    Position: one of the young her position has not been determined yet
    personality: strong willed, flighty, full of surprises, thus the name little MISS Jeff
    Were do they come from/ were wher they born: hatched into the forest mountain flock

Name : Dappled delola
    Flock : forest mountain birds
    Personality: always second guessing, scared of her shadow and everything else, quite tinny, flighty
    Were do they come from/ were where they born: hatched into the forest mountain birds

Name : bubbly bella
    Breed: polish/bard rock
    Personality: bubbly, always happy even in serious situations, never leaves anyone out
    Were do they come from/ were where they born: hatched into the forest mountain birds

Name: bitty bow
    Position: one of the young his position has not been determined yet
    Personality: always hiding, always, getting lost, alway getting hurt
    Were do they come from/ were where they born: hatched into the forest mountain r

Name: crazy coral
    Position: one of the young his position has not been determined yet
    Personality: often chases his shadow, crazy

Please just join make your own caricature they can be as wild as you want.
    I am hoping this will be a hit
    Please visit this thread to ask q's
    Http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/talk-it-out
    If you don't have questions just join in

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  2. BBCHICKS123

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    Alright l will start
    It was late one night about a week after the chicks hatched, the chicks were sleeping while Rosemary and Mr. Cluck were talking when all the sudden they heard a howl...

3. Um, BB.You HAVE TO Inculed BYC RP rules.You should also edit your post into something more like this:
    BYC RULES

Here's the scoop: so you are a chicken that has either been hatched in the wild, was a democratic chicken but escaped or joined this flock from another.
    So the story starts. It was a warm day in the middle of May when Rosemary and Mr.Cluck escaped. It was early morning morning when they made there get away they snuck under the the fence by the time the sun had rose to the middle of the ski they were well on there way to the mountains which were only a few miles away. By that night they were settled in a tree in the beautiful mountains. The next day they started building a nest and within 30 days they had 7 chicks Blue water, Burning flame, Little miss Jeff, Dappled delola, Bubbly Bella, Bitty bow, crazy carol.

To invent your character(s):
    Name:
    Flock:
    Personality:
    History:
    Username:

And includ the flocks.

4. BBCHICKS123

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    K done please join l would love to have you

5. Ill make my two OCs
    Name:Squrriel/Alex
    Flock:Um...
    Breed:Easter Egger/Golden Campine
    Position:Ummmm
    Personality:Kind, funny, sweet/Depressed, quiet, kind
    Were do they come from/ were where they born:Mountains?

6. BBCHICKS123

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    I

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  7. Ummm, I'm confused.BB, your supposed to use your own characters you made, Squrriel and Alex are mine.

8. BBCHICKS123

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    Oh ya sorry lead your post wrong don't ask me how l actually have no idea l will earase that sorry

9. BBCHICKS123

Dec 19, 2016
    Wander land
    Ok l am just going to start this over.
    It was a warm evening in late May, the family of chickens was sitting looking out over the valley that lay below them. It was getting late so Rosemary went to put the chicks to bed.
    Mr. Cluck stayed behind awhile looking over the valley when he noticed three shapes slowly approaching.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by