The tropical disaster RP

lilahloo123

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 7, 2011
Wilkesboro
All your life as a commercial chicken, you have been plucked, injured and left to die, one day you hear the sound of a cruise ship, then alot of human screams, as you are tossed about you wonder what is going on? Then when you wake up you are on an island all the humans are dead as you emerge from the box... you meet a handsome rooster and a georgous hen.

Hello, i am Feyro
I am cheif on this island, I was too a commercial rooster,but I settled my self here, I am 1 year old. I am not sure what i am, but i allow any chicken here!
Hello! i am co cheif, i am 1 year old as well, there are many jobs here that you can decide and pick, if you are to fight, you might as well leave right now, we will not settle for any fighting what so ever, oh and i forgot to mention chicks, you can have as many chicks as you want, we are trying to get a bigger population anyway. oh and by the way my name duchess, Oh i have to go, I have Eggs to sit on! To join just put your name, age, mate ( optional ), and job! for chicks, just put name and age! See you!

Sure! just put name age breed and picture! Optional
thumbsup.gif
D.gif

I would like to join.

Name: Asher
Appearance: Smoky gray. He has a few solid black feathers in his tail.
Personality: He is very kind. He doesn't want to fight, but if anyone messes with his mate he will fight to protect her.
Mate: RainSong
Breed: Brahma

Name: RainSong
Appearance: She is a beautiful pure white with black lacing around her neck.
Personality: She is kind and caring.
Mate: Asher
Breed: Brahma

Not to be rude or anything but how is this different from SunFlock and Wingclan?

Back
Top Bottom