The Trouble with Tribbles!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CraZ4Seramas, Dec 6, 2016.

1. I love my Chickens but admit that Seramas are my favorite!!! I am currently over run with Cockerals who are seperatedd in cages in what was my M- I- L suite next door, heat off, door shut. And as I await interest from ads to place 3-5 Cockerals I still have two Serama Roos in the coop and a Silkie hen setting on about 15 fertilized? Serama eggs. Last night I visited the crew to find my Frizzled young Serama hen also setting and seeming rather serious about it.
    So, while I tend to rotating five crated Roos from indoor but acclimated space n crates to outdoor crate, weather permitting, to roosting on what was my kitchen table or lap I may just have another batch of hatchlings in a few weeks. I just can not resist them. I fear friends n family may stop in to visit in Spring to find tiny, cute little Seramas overflowing from coop and house to the R. V. If you're a "Star Trek" fan recalling the episode, The Trouble with Tribbles," may give you an accurate visual of my fears, lol!!!! Just can not resist their special personalities, range of color, feather type, hilarious little noises, especially the Roos, and who on this site can truly resist peeps...? So, praying for majority of pullets if my broody does sit through hatch. Actually, the unused suite next door...or R.V. would be great maternity ward!!!

2. N F C

N F C dem crazy bones Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Now you know how William Shatner felt!

[​IMG]

Too funny

1 person likes this.
  3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Captain Kirk was really good looking a long, long time ago - me too [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. FlyWheel

FlyWheel Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

That's what us chicken folks here call "Chicken Math". [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  5. lol!!! Love it, new word of the day. Have to report this to my Husband, "It's just chicken math,!" he'll stare at me and shake his head as he does with anything to do with the chooks!

6. I put reply in wrong place, anyway, totally agree, William Shatner was ooh lah lah!!!

7. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    I think he's still a decent looking man...the older the violin, the sweeter the music!

8. Thanks, yes though not quite as bet...yet...oh dear!!! LOL!!!

9. Server music, agreed! Just saw him on Dr. Oz Show today, he hasn't aged for last 20 years, right? I think not just his looks but great sense of humour, intelligent, passionate, so confident, just what truly makes him good looking I think!!!

10. N F C

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Exactly! Sense of humor, confidence, intelligence...they wear well, no matter what the age.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by