The Ultimate Chicken Lovers Car -- What A Hoot!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by herefordlovinglady, Sep 7, 2010.

1. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Saw this in Nashville, TN this weekend...

[​IMG]

2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

... and I thought the Colonel was from Kentucky.

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    There's a restaurant in Union, SC which has an old red truck with a giant rooster figure on the top. Always a winner in the parades!

4. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Here in Indianapolis we have a chicken limo service. It has been here for a very long time but the old one was made out of a hearse. That one got burned up in an arsen fire. The new one is a real limo owned by the son of the guy that had the first one. This thing is AWESOME! Inside and out! We actually had him to show up to our chickenstock here in Indiana by invitation.

Here is the limo guy holding one of our Millie D'uccles
    [​IMG]

Here is the wife and I with the limo and owner/operator at our chickenstock
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of the whole car
    [​IMG]

This a link to his website if you ever need a limo in Indiana http://www.chickenlimo.com/ Heck, It's worth checking out anyways, pretty neat site!
    Sorry I got that story all wrong, I went to his web site and this is what he said....
    I have owned and operated the Chicken Limo since '07. It was an idea thought up when a family member witnessed a chicken car in LA and thought of Indy's old Chicken Limo. There was a '70s hearse that was available for rent in the 70's and 80's. My mom drove it once because you had to chauffeur it yourself. My Step-father gave me the great idea to bring the Chicken Limo back to life w/ a revamped look.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  5. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Oh my goodness! Those are both cool!! I would SO ride in that limo!

6. herefordlovinglady

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Quote:Oh how would love to have that around here.

7. rileysgranny

rileysgranny Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2008
    Tennessee, USA
    I work in Nashville and travel 8th Avenue visiting the Habitat Re-store. That car is usually parked in front of the business there and catches me off guard everytime I go by and makes me laugh.

8. herefordlovinglady

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Quote:we were searching for a good place to eat breakfast and passed it going to arnolds country cooking (which wasn't open BTW) ended up eating at gold rush (awesome food)

anyway (hi jacked my own topic.)

I saw the one above and then there was a huge rooster car that i could not get a picture of.

these cars are too funny.

9. Rozzie

Rozzie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Oh my gosh, imagine renting that one for a wedding! Those would be some awesome wedding photos.

10. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sorry herefordlovinglady, I really didn't mean to hijack you topic, I just had to share. Maybe we should start a thread to see how many chicken cars there are out there lol!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by