*the unknow*a role play

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Thunder crashed over head and rain poured down onto the long winding road.on the side of the road set a small house.its was bright inside and there were two people inside."Autum Look I'm sorry alright?!"yelled the man to a young girl,"I don't care, Victor!"the girl screamed,"it wasn't my falt!"he roared,"it is to me, Victor!"she girl screeched.in her hand she held three black feathers of a bird.she busted the door opened and ran down the street crying,"Autum wait!"Victor cried.

Autum ran faster and faster.she suddenly took a shape of a beautiful raven.she flew to a near light post and sat on top of it.Victor ran by."Caw Caw"she croked."Go awAy stupid bird""victor muttered.the raven flew to the ground and took shape of a girl again,"Stuipd Bird?"she asked threatingly.she walked towards him,"So I guess you thought Mary was stupid to, uh?"she asked, clutching the black feathers tightly."Autum, I never thought that bird was stupid"Victor said.Autum laughed a rusty laugh,"you hated her.and she-they aren't just birds, there my friends"she hissed and ran back to the house.

Victor ran after her and opened the door,"Autum you have to listen to me!what I've said to you and about those stu-"he shut her mouth quickly."ah ha!"Autum cried,"You think they are stupid!"she gasped."No, Autum No."Victor said and took a step closer."Dont you dare come one step closer to me or else"she held a knife in her hand.he took a step closer to see what would happen.Autum jumped forward, knocking him to the ground,"Kara's mora"she hissed.Victor held his thought,"au...tum.."he chocked,"to late."the girl sneered.he chocked one last time and was still."he will never harm me or my birds again"....

([/B]Summary:there's a group of young teenagers that have magic and can shift.the other half of the people hate them and are mean to them.they need to escape)

Name:
    Personality:
    Description:
    History:
    Pet(s):
    What Animal Are You?:
    Girl/boyfriend/married:
    Username:

My Character:
    Name:Autum
    Personality:depends
    Description:.[​IMG]
    History:She killed her Boyfriend Victor.he had killed her favorite pet chicken, Mary.she was angry and used magic to kill him.he also mostly hated her.
    Pet(s):a flock of pet Chickens, a leopard gecko named moss, a black and white cat named Amy and a tamed chickadee named Zora.
    What Animal Are You?:A small, yet pretty black Raven
    Girl/boyfriend/married:eek:pen, but it won't be easy to win her.
    Username:cluckcluck1215

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Name:Sino
    Personality:Normally by himself, fierce, protective, easily angered
    Description:5'11, semi-muscular build. He has longish brown hair that reached down to his neck, which he wears back. Brown eyes. Prefers to stay in fox form.
    History:he only tells close friends or loves
    Pet(s):none
    What Animal Are You?:Silver Fox
    Girl/boyfriend/married:eek:pen
    Username:JabbaDaHutt

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  3. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (Hello???)

4. (Ok, accepted)

5. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sino stalked around in the forest in fox form. He decided to find a nice pile of leaves and curled up to sleep.

6. Autum walked out to he hen house, her eyes wet.she still clutched the tree black feather In her hand.she opened the gate and walked inside and closed it behind her.a few of the hens ran up to her clucking happily.she reached down and petted a pure white one with amber eyes,"Hello, Harret, Maren and Che-Che"she said softly.Amy padded outside and curled up in a pach of sunlight.

Autum smiled and tied the three black feather to a small pice of string and tied it around her neck.she fed the birds and collected 10 eggs and walked back inside.she dampened a small wash cloth and wiped clean the eggs.she put them into a cardboard egg carton and set them into the frige.

7. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sino decided he was hungry, and an appetizing chicken would do. He crept down to Autumn's yard, and prepared to strike.

8. The chickens heard a crack and all ran into the large chicken coop.Autum saw him and and ran outside.she slammed the chicken door shut,"go away you mangy fox!"she screeched.the cat lept up hissing and spitting.the black and white cat dashed inside."how could I have been so foolish leaving the chickens gate open!"Autum thought.she saw Harriet in the yard,"HARRIET!"she screamed, locking the chicken door she ran forward and quickly picked up the white chicken and threw a rock at the fox.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  9. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sino easily dodged it, and managed to grab hold of Che-Che, and started running off.

10. Autum tossed Harriet inside the chicken coop and locked the door.she kicked the fox and grabbed Che-Che out of his mouth, he was bleeding badly,"Oh, Che-Che"she whispered.she closed the chicken gate and locked it with her magic.she stroked Che-Che's feathers."Kali solos"she whispered, knocking the fox of his feet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by