The vibes are working, pics

Leslie In North Pole

Songster
12 Years
Mar 7, 2007
North Pole, AK
My second hatch in my crazy staggered hatch is underway. On Friday, I hatched two beautiful pheasants from some pullet eggs and now I am cheeping to a pair of geese eggs that are hopefully pilgrim eggs that are now on day 28 and both are cheeping back to me through the shell.

I figure the fact that they are both internally pipped is a great sign and that they are at this stage and were the only two eggs that had positive growth out of the four that had good air cells, it has to be meant to be. If they both hatch, that would give me a 50% hatch on eggs shipped from LA, who could ask for more?

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:
Hey Leslie,
Good hatch vibes coming your way!!!!! I am having eggs hatching right and left so you can have some of mine!!! Make sure you keep the humidity up for those goosies!! Jenn

fl.gif
positive vibes your way! You are very brave - I dont know if I will survive the next 3 days or so of the chicken eggs we have in the bator? And we want to try others too??? You are my hero
yippiechickie.gif
!

sending good hatching vibes your way! but as a thank you i expect to see pictures of those beautiful babies. lol i cant imagine how excited you must be i acnt wait for my little silkie to be talking back to me. im on day 19! woohoo
fl.gif

My luck has been too reliable lately! Wishing the chickies and you well though, and we're trying again today to get to Fbks for a trip to the vet for one of my dog's who has hopefully only dislocated his bottom jaw and not worse! The North Pole vet was to see him yesterday at 4 but we had to cancel due to weather. Where'd you get the Pilgrim eggs?
Very exciting! Would your's hatch before mine? Mine are due at the latest by the first week of May.

Back
Top Bottom