The Voice

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by DuckyGurl, Apr 28, 2011.

1. DuckyGurl

DuckyGurl Overrun With Chickens

Hey anybody else watch this premiere? Eeeek! Everybody was really good! LOVED the entire thing! My faves were Xenia and Kelsey. REALLY good! Any other fans on here?

2. Matthew3590

Matthew3590 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Middle, TN
    Is that the tv show with the judges that turn around when they like someone?

3. DuckyGurl

Yep!

4. jojo@rolling acres farm

[email protected] acres farm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2009
    Nebraska
    I'd have to agree with you. Really neat concept behind the show. Loved it - lots of talent - looking forward to the team competition.

5. dutchhollow

dutchhollow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2008
    SW IA
    I like it also, the fact that they were judged on talent and not looks. Lots of really good singers, looking forward to the rest of it!

6. DuckyGurl

Yeah, I liked that they were judged on talent, not beauty. That really helped! They have actually good voices on! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011
  7. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    I loved the opening, where the coaches sang and the song they sang. I really liked Christina and Cee Low singing the best.

8. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My verdict is still out on this one... I watched it, but I can't stand Christina Aguilera. On the other hand, I kind of like how that guy (Adam?) teases her and tries to win people over. I need to give it a few more watches to see if I'll still be interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by