The weirdest technique for scrambled eggs I have ever seen.

Patience

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 10, 2011
So I've been meaning to try this out for a while but I haven't gotten to it yet. What do you all think? Strange, no? I wonder how it would work with really fresh eggs...also, how long is "count to 20"? LOL!
roll.png

Have any of you ever tried anything like this?

Quote:
I tried something a little like that and it WAS A FAILURE!

I had just seen an infomercial on TV. It showed putting whole eggs (out of the shell) in boiling water. I thought hummm,I will do that with all these extra eggs I have. It will be so quick and easy. The dogs will get a treat. The chickens will get a treat. And mom (me) will get a treat because it is soo easy.

Ell fire! I dropped a bunch of eggs all at once into the boiling water. I was excited until I smelled something burning.
barnie.gif

Darn eggperiment went bad.Still trying to get the burnt out of the pan. Don't try this at home.
lau.gif

Quote:
I tried something a little like that and it WAS A FAILURE!

I had just seen an infomercial on TV. It showed putting whole eggs (out of the shell) in boiling water. I thought hummm,I will do that with all these extra eggs I have. It will be so quick and easy. The dogs will get a treat. The chickens will get a treat. And mom (me) will get a treat because it is soo easy.

Ell fire! I dropped a bunch of eggs all at once into the boiling water. I was excited until I smelled something burning.
barnie.gif

Darn eggperiment went bad.Still trying to get the burnt out of the pan. Don't try this at home.
lau.gif

Oh noes!!!!! I hope your pan comes clean. Yikes
sad.png

I'm still going to try it though.
hide.gif
But I won't come back and complain if I burn them...that'll be on me. Heh.

Sounds intriguing, I'm gonna try it.

Like egg drop soup. Bet the texture is great as the article said.

Imp's getting tired of fried eggs.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yes! It was the description of the texture that hooked me. I love soufflés but they always seem like too much fuss for just one person. I still want to know how long "count to 20" is.
roll.png

Quote:
Yes! It was the description of the texture that hooked me. I love soufflés but they always seem like too much fuss for just one person. I still want to know how long "count to 20" is.
roll.png

About 20 seconds

Quote:
roll.png

About 20 seconds

But that would be count to 20 Mississippis
wink.png

Quote:
Haha! I'm stealing that quote
smile.png
And I bet the whirlpool iswhat went wrong.

Back
Top Bottom