OK, I keep thinking I am basically doing something wrong. I raise polish. Have hatched out hundreds of eggs without problem (98% hatch rate). I decided I would get better quality by buying eggs, since hatching was so easy. HA. Bought 5 tolbunt/GL eggs, one hatched and died a month later. Got eggs off ebay (black crested whites) had one hatch out of 12. Bought 2 DOZEN tolbunt/crele eggs - candled two weeks later - down to 13 eggs. Had one hatch two days ago. I know it is an air space (down the side of the egg) problem, but is there anything that can be done? None of the other chicks made it to hatching. Like all the others, looks like they died about a week before time. So far I have tried: - putting immediately on the egg turners after receiving - leave sitting for 24 hours, then put half in incubator with turners and half in incubator without turners and turning 4-5 times a day - leave sitting for 24 hours, then put in incubator without turning for 2-3 days, then put on turners. I put eggs in as I collect them, sometimes only 2-3 a day. Mine are still hatching out without problem. I gave away a lot of eggs b/c I had no room in the bators. They were mailed all over the place. One person sent an email back that 10 out of 11 hatched, another had 3 out of 5. One person was nice enough to send me a bunch of (non-polish) eggs - I shared with a friend - 70% hatched between us, so pretty sure it is not a mailman conspiracy.