1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

The Women will understand...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by WriterofWords, Dec 18, 2009.

1. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I was sitting here typing, dropped a cat treat and leaned over to get it... I feel a "snap" on my rib cage on the right side, right under a sensitive area... I sit back up and discover that the under wire on my favorite bra has just given up the ghost. Only a woman would understand that,, the search for the perfect support item, the comfort, the shade, aghghghhghhg!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2009
  2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    LOL had the same thing happen one day in a courtroom just as I was interrogating I mean questioning yes that is what I mean...a witness. I bend to pick up a jack off the table and POW. Mine broke in the center and was jabbing my yeah. Been there done that...wish they would make a decent one that did not cost an arm and a leg

3. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Yup. Been there, done that. I was reaching accross a patient's bed at work and all of a sudden... well... you know. And I still had 10 hours left of the shift [​IMG]

4. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Exactly!! I spent an arm and leg on this,, got it at Kohl's on a 50% off sale with a $10 coupon on top of that!

5. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Mine only break on the heavier side, at this point I restock with 10 new ones each Feb, for a 2k underpinnings budget. Thank goodness mr Saddi is so understanding.

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

OMG have you women never heard of wireless bras!!!! biggerbras.com Go there small sizes offered too.

7. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Quote:[​IMG]

8. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Umm no I never have heard of that but I'm going to go check them out! My big problem is even as heavy as I am now my rib cage is too small to get a properly fitting D, it's so annoying to go bra shopping and find a ton of 36D and up,, what about 34????

9. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Quote:[​IMG]

yeah... he gets the same $$ for his tech budget for the year.

10. arabookworm

arabookworm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    this is a bit off topic, but does anyone else get their skin rubbed raw by the back of their bra? no matter what brand, or style, or size, this happens. I also have very sensitive skin. but even after it heals it leaves darker marks that take forever to fade. any ideas as to what is causing this?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by