The world is full of cry babies... update pg 3

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Fancie, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fancie

Fancie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Illinois
    there is a strip mall at the end of my block where my sons bus stop is. Everyday I am there for 5 min to park. I randomly pick a spot to park each day, for some reason I have avoided parking in front of the grooming salon. Lately I haven't cared. Today I parked infront of her buisness and she came out and yelled at me! Saying she has someone showing up any minute! She has 5 parking spots in front of her place and very rarley are any filled. I didn't park in the ones infront of her salon where most people would have parked if they were going to her place. I just don't understand how I was hurting her?

I am so irked.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  2. cedar post

cedar post Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2009
    Seymour,WI.
    You weren't hurting her at all. I run across this once in awhile myself with my job. She was just thinking about herself.

3. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Just lay on the horn and dont let up [​IMG]

4. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    [​IMG]

5. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    I wonder if there are other parents dropping their kids off at the same bus stop and if she has possibly had trouble in the past by having all of her parking spaces taken. Maybe the spots are usually empty only because she chases the people off. Perhaps her lease for the shop includes a certain number of parking spots reserved for her customers only. I'm not saying that she couldn't have handled it better, but maybe she won't have any spots if she doesn't ask noncustomers to leave.

6. Fancie

Fancie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Illinois
    No she has been there less than a year, And I am the only one that uses it for a bus stop. I really don't think she will be there after the lease is up this spring. Out in the boonies isn't a very wise place to set up a grooming salon. There is a constuction company a barber shop that does the neiborhoods hair for cheap and a wholesale buety supply place in the same lot. I have been surprised on how busy the buety supply place is, and the barber lady is exremly nice, she has givin me tomatos and candy for the kids, we all get our hair cut there when we can afford it. I wanted to patrionize the groomer lady... but not anymore...

I just don't understand why some people are so ugly to others.. She had at least 5 spots open! By the time she got done yelling at me the bus was there! I just never have understood people.

7. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Sigh. Some people are like that.

8. Julie08

Julie08 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    to bad you could have said oh my three dogs in the back seat I was going to bring them in as soon as I got my son off the bus.

9. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Yeah, you should go in and inquire about pricing, because .. mmm.. oh, your MOM is coming to live with you and she has four poodles that are sooo spoiled and she HAS to have them groomed every 3-4 weeks .. bathed every week ... Ask her all kind of questons about her services, get references etc ..

Then tell her .. well, you know, since you were so RUDE to me the other day .. I think we'll go to "Sally Jo's grooming salon" down the road ..

Have a GREAT day!

[​IMG]

10. karl lutz

karl lutz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    She probably pays rent on the place as a whole. I know that I have a parking lot and people irk me all the time by using it AS a right turn short cut and a turn around, and a place to store thier car and whatever but it belongs to me I pay for it and it doesnt matter what I do with it but you should ask befor you take advantage of my personal property or space." Devils advocate perhaps "but I do own my own parking lot and now you can read an opinion from the other side .How do you feel when someone parks in your spot?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by