The world is supposed to end!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bobelot, Dec 13, 2012.

1. The world is supposed to end on December 21 st one that day my school ends for winter holidays grrrr of course it's a load of chicken poo but that's all one kid in my class talk about

2. TallChickMagnet

TallChickMagnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2012
    Jurupa Valley, CA
    Note: To anyone who thinks that the world will end on 12/21/12 - I am willing to buy all of your stuff from you so that you can go out for one last party before the end. That includes your house, car, property, etc... I want a really, really, great deal. After all, you can't take it with you.... (Insert evil laugh here)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Well I don't have a car yet so... Yea anyway but it's not true well I hope it isn't

4. TexasJ

TexasJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2012
    Texas
    I think instead of selling your stuff u should just give it to us so you can have good karma before ya go

5. Well say the world does end what is the person with all ur stuff gonna do then

6. TexasJ

Dec 8, 2012
    Texas
    If it does it won't matter if it doesn't ill be well off lol I think the Mayans just got tired of writing lol

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  7. Apparently they predicted the earthquake / tsunami in Japan and that came true !!! The wold was also supposed to end in 2000

8. TexasJ

Dec 8, 2012
    Texas
    I don't think the future can be predicted there's only one person that can do that I do think you should be prepared for any emergency though food ammo meds ect

9. Well who's the one that can predict the future then?

10. TexasJ

Dec 8, 2012
    Texas
    God

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by