The worst feeling in the world...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by theOEGBman, Jan 23, 2008.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Besides child labor and all that useless junk ( [​IMG] )

The camera, my 2nd life, fell off the computer desk today and broke. Im in shock, and Im freaking out. Taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do, so Im just really stressed. We are having some money problems right now, so we cant buy a new one. Im trying to get rid of most of my flock so I can actually have some money to help out, and that's not working either. Im stressing out so bad. My mom said we'll take it somewhere to see if we can get it fixed, so please please please pray for us. I know its a weird thing to ask for, but please just pray for my camera to be fixed, and for me to get these birds out of here.

Also, it must seem like a crazy thing to pray for, especially when just a couple posts down, we heard that one of our Fellow BYC members is doing really bad, but if you could squeeze me in, I'd appreciate it. If not, Suz is way more important.

2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

oh geesh........so sorry ........not weird to ask for prayer for this........... it is our life ..........HE is in charge of ALL things........ I pray you will find someone to fix it and fix it cheap........ if not.check out craigslist.etc you can find some deals

3. Royicus

Royicus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    Western Oregon
    What kind of camera was it? I mean, we must know what we are praying for [​IMG]

I've heard kidney stones feel pretty bad too [​IMG]

4. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Sorry !! Just remember things happen for a reason ....it might take awhile to find out what that reason is though . It sounds like you are a very responsible person , good on you to realize the money issue and try to help out your family . I will pray that your camera will be fixed .... hope all goes well . Doesn't it seem like once a problem arises , another one is soon to follow !![​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  5. Hope0491

Hope0491 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    Aw! That stinks! I'm sorry.

I'll be praying for you.. and your family! [​IMG]

Good luck with your camera! [​IMG]

~Lacey

6. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Thanks Everyone, I really appreciate it. I know its weird to ask for prayer for a camera,lol, but a lot of you know what taking pics means to me. I really love it.

Its an HP Photosmart M525, if that makes any sense,lol.

7. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:makes total sense to me.......thats what I have.........I will keep my eyes out for one if you cant get yours fixed....wish you the best.....nighters !

8. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Thanks Thanks.

Well, I talked to someone from the site and they said that since the warranty expired, the only option is to ship the camera in, which will cost $95, and they'll send back a Refurbed camera. I'll have to talk to my parents, and we'll see what happens. Still, I need prayers,lol.

Thanks again,
    Take Care.

9. Royicus

Royicus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    Western Oregon
    Dang, that is a total bummer. I get sad when I break stuff. I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

And if you can't take a picture, pick up a pencil and some paper and start drawing! I guess that's the next best thing [​IMG]

10. fallenweeble

fallenweeble Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2007
    what kind of camera is it?

i'm so sorry it broke. you know, we DO develop attachements to the things in our lives for better or for worse. i'm very attached to my mac. it went down last week and i was horrified i had lost all of my stuff. i understand your feelings very well.

i will send you lots of good thoughts regarding your camera.

hang in there and know that this too shall pass.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by