The Zombie Chicken Show!

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
Yes, for real! This month on EBSQ they have an art show where you can depict... ZOMBIE CHICKENS!!!

I'm working on my entry right now.

You need to be a member to enter, but anyone can donate $$$ to the 'chip-in' widget for the artists to win money for their art piece.

But just for fun, go over and look at the art... I think its hilarious! I can't wait to get mine posted.

http://www.ebsqart.com/ArtShows/sh_233.htm

ZombieChickens.jpg

No, its just an online art group... I kinda got a few of the member addicted to my chicken obsession, that a few got chickens and came over here... and one guy wrote a story about zombie chickens because of the chicken obsession going on over there... then WHAM we came up with a show after that story!
big_smile.png

It was really fun...

Anyone can join the group... its free to sign up as a Patron but the Artist accounts are paid accounts. Either way its a fun site, but it focuses on fine art, fiber art, 3D art, furniture and many crafts!

I think its a lot of fun... I'm even doing a few contests in the free member section right now giving a few things away.

A.T. Hagan :

I've got a dozen or fifteen in the middle of heavy molting that look like the living dead. Maybe I could enter them.

.....Alan.

We're trying to raise money for the 'chip in' I can't believe this one is $0! The give the money collected to the winner of the show. The funny thing... if you sign up as a Patron... you get to vote for the winner! Its free to vote!​

Back
Top Bottom