Their coming

Sugar Sand Farm

Songster
12 Years
Apr 24, 2007
North Florida
Yeah We finally got the call last night from Sandhill our babies are on there way 25 cochins,orps,and polish i was alittle disapointed they didnt have my white orps but they sent extra blues instead which I had ordered anyway I don't underdtand why they won't be here until thursday as we paid for express shipping so they wouldnt be long in travel maybe they will come today anyway heres hoping
i was beginning to think they would never get here The grandkids are over the moon.

I am excited for you! I am expecting babies next tues or wed and can hardly stand it! I am like a 5 year old at Christmas!! Is it time yet?! Huh? Huh? Ist it? Are they here?

Yeah DH got tired of waiting and this past Sunday when we went to the auction he bought 10 day old Balck Austrolopes so when these arrive we will have 35 little fuzzy butts running around. Cant wait.

Hmmm?
hu.gif
I don't understand why the shipping would take so long either. Did they tell you that they had already mailed them or did they just say they are going to be on their way and would be here Thursday? Either way, I'm excited for you!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom