Then it was MY TURN!!! pics

Lacrystol

Hatching Helper
14 Years
Jun 13, 2009
Diamond, Ohio
I have been biding on some eggs from BYCer cjexotic and kept losing for a small amount. As frustrated as I was getting, I decided to give it one more last chance, FINALLY I WON. It was my turn and here are my new babies. I have one Splash and One Calico and 34 more in the incubator. That's right I have more in my incubator..... Now I can see why it was so hard to win the auction and what everyone on BYC is talking about.. This seller is the best, she sent me 3 dozen of replacement eggs which is WAY more then I originally bidding on... all because I only hatched out 2 in my first batch due to power outage and incubator problems. I have a second incubator plus a mommy that went broody and thanks to CJ, we get to try again... My suggestion to everyone, get some eggs from her, it's well worth it..... I know I will in the near future...

34179_img_20110824_183514.jpg

34179_img_20110824_183508.jpg

34179_img_20110824_183434.jpg

I have some BBS silkies, parents are from CJ's, Riverside silkies here on Long Island sold me the eggs thru e-bay, and they are FANTASTIC! Beautiful babies! You'll be very happy!

WOW...
ep.gif
those are the cutest chicks I have seen..and I have had some cute fluffy cochins..but these are amazing...love them and can't wait for more pics of all the others..are they silkies?

OH, they are so flippin' cute!
love.gif

And what an awesome seller! She deserves the good referral!

I had a not-so-good experience with a seller on BYC. Not going to mention names, but the eggs didn't arrive when they were supposed to, then I called and reminded her, and once I finally got the eggs, there were no extras. Only 2 eggs hatched (which of course is NOT the seller's responsibility). I had let her know how happy I was with the chicks, even though I had only gotten two, they were just beautiful. She very kindly offered to send me another dozen eggs for shipping only, which was super sweet. Then they never came.....never came.....I had to call again, and she forgot about them and they baked in her car. So I was like, "Nevermind, Dear, can you just please refund my postage, which she did......

Just not the best experience, so it's good to know that you had a great seller! I will keep her name in mind next time I want eggs....

Again, congrats on your beautiful little chicks!

Sharon

Back
Top Bottom