There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TxChiknRanchers, Oct 30, 2007.

1. TxChiknRanchers

TxChiknRanchers Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2007
    Southeast Texas
  2. FrozenChicken

FrozenChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2007
    Alberta, Canada
    Looks like a 3 toed sloth that escaped from the zoo.

3. Rafter 7 Paint Horses

Rafter 7 Paint Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    East Texas
    One pic looked like bear cubs, but the rest....I don't have a clue what that is. Sure doesn't look like a bear to me.

Jean

4. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Looks almost like an ape of some sort. Ooooo spooky.

5. barg

barg Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    To me it looks lke a couple of young bears that get scared off by a guy in a halloween costume; looks like the guy may have partied a little too hard and is paying the price in the last frame.

6. bantymum

bantymum Chillin' With My Peeps

I keep a very open mind on these things, It looks like a bigfoot should look, a bit small but maybe a juvey!!
    I have an open mind to paranormal beings!!

7. palabeco

palabeco Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    S.W. PA
    I think it is a bear, a very old unhealthy underweight bear. I'm from PA and I remember seeing this on the local news.

8. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I tend to agree with the game commission that this is a severe case of bear mange. I know with trapping here, mange is bad in overpopulated wildlife areas. DH says that when they get mange, they get very emaciated and eventually die. Looks like this bear won't be around much longer. I wish the game commission would attempt to trap it to verify what it is. If it is in as bad of condition as it looks, it should take to bait rather easily as I'm sure its having difficulty finding food.

That being said, I was hunting once and we always go in the woods in the dark to get in place before the sun comes up. I remember quite a few years ago, I was sitting there in the dark and heard something come running up the mountain through the woods not far from where I was sitting. I swore it was something on two legs. DH still says I'm crazy to this day. But I know what I heard..it sounded like a man running up the mountain and I know no man could run that fast in the pitch black through the woods. I always said that was a big foot, but I'll never really know. I guess you could say I am a believer that they're out there too.

Jody

9. bamagirl68

bamagirl68 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2007
    central alabama
    I agree with the person who said it looked like a guy in a halloween getup. I think one of the friends of the guy taking the film decided to play a little trick on him. Just not a believer! Sorry!

10. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    The film strip below the original pics show the 'being' with other black bear. I doubt his friends are hanging out with black bear in the night.

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by