There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

We haven't had any activity in a few months now around here. We can usually hear them calling at night but it's been quiet. I would think that in winter they would be more active with all the hair and all. Maybe they migrate
hu.gif

I'm glad for the quiet anyway. We would be watching TV at night and all of a sudden BAM on the side of our trailer. I think they like it when the guys sit outside in hopes of seeing one. They say one down at the botom in the valley right behind the trailer here but by the time they got there it was gone of course. I don't know what they expected.

I had a silkie roo get lost out there in the valley behind us and survived all night. He stayed on the ground and was under a tree in the open. By the time me and my dog finally caught him he had ran to the tall grass and was about to get away and my dog reached in and grabbed him by his tail and pulled him out and held him there until I cold get a hold on him. What a dog she is. Anyway, we have coyotes and wild cats out there. I think it was being protected by Bigfoot. Of course I have no proof of it but I waited up all night so I would be up when all the roosters started crowing so I would hear where he was if he was still alive. That's how I found him. He stopped crowing when I got close and my dog found him sitting under a tree. She just walked to him and made him move so I would see. What a dog she is. So smart. She was never trained to hunt and is gun shy but she just knows things. She is so smart. But old. She will be 13 next month and is going blind and can hardly hear. But she stays right with me anywhere I go, she's there.

Oops, sorry, this is about Bigfoot. Got off the subject.
hmm.png

I want to believe in bigfoot but there really is no proof to support the belief. Pics are not very clear but I lean towards the mange bear theory. I've seen feral hogs thinned down with fleas & mange that looked pitifully decimated and almost unidentifiable.

...JP

Most "Bigfoot" people nowadays try to take a more scientific approach rather than "believing." Like scientists, they look at evidence.

Written accounts of large hairy men go way back. The American Indians have stories about these things, as well as suspiciously ape-like masks in an area where apes are not supposed to be. In Chretien de Troyes story of the knight Uwain (Arthurian legends), he fights a large hairy primitive giant in a swamp.

Bigfoot sightings occur mainly in places with above 20" of rainfall a year. There have been almost no sightings in the Plains states of the Midwest: North Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas. Dry states like Nevada have almost no sightings. Where they occur, it is usually near a river or wooded area (indicating presence of water). Bigfoot sightings also correlate with areas that had large American Indian populations prior to white settlement. The largest concentrations of Bigfoot sightings are in the Pacific Northwest, Great Lakes area and Appalachia. The largest American Indian populations were in the Pacific Northwest, Great Lakes and Appalachia. These areas also see adequate rain and rarely experience droughts, thus are rich in natural resources. Footprints when plotted indicated a "bell-curve" indicating real data rather than faked. A large portion of sightings are made by hunters. Why aren't there more photographs? Most sightings last less than a minute. I have wildlife pictures of elk, alligators and eagles that are grainy and blurry because the sightings only lasted a minute and had a camera handy.

Check out www.bfro.net for more info

Most "Bigfoot" people nowadays try to take a more scientific approach rather than "believing." Like scientists, they look at evidence.

Written accounts of large hairy men go way back. The American Indians have stories about these things, as well as suspiciously ape-like masks in an area where apes are not supposed to be. In Chretien de Troyes story of the knight Uwain (Arthurian legends), he fights a large hairy primitive giant in a swamp.

Bigfoot sightings occur mainly in places with above 20" of rainfall a year. There have been almost no sightings in the Plains states of the Midwest: North Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas. Dry states like Nevada have almost no sightings. Where they occur, it is usually near a river or wooded area (indicating presence of water). Bigfoot sightings also correlate with areas that had large American Indian populations prior to white settlement. The largest concentrations of Bigfoot sightings are in the Pacific Northwest, Great Lakes area and Appalachia. The largest American Indian populations were in the Pacific Northwest, Great Lakes and Appalachia. These areas also see adequate rain and rarely experience droughts, thus are rich in natural resources. Footprints when plotted indicated a "bell-curve" indicating real data rather than faked. A large portion of sightings are made by hunters. Why aren't there more photographs? Most sightings last less than a minute. I have wildlife pictures of elk, alligators and eagles that are grainy and blurry because the sightings only lasted a minute and had a camera handy.

Check out www.bfro.net for more info

Just remember back...... We went through years of the Vietnam war in a very small country. In 1978 there was a 7 foot tall deer discovered that no one had ever seen before. Strange things are out there. Look up the White River Monster site. I've seen it upclose!

Back
Top Bottom