There hatchin...

20 eggs in the home made bator, 4 hatched already before I got home, I thought they would be hatchin tomorrow, so were doin good. All 4 seem fine and are almost dry, gonna get ma a chair some barley pop and watch the action tonight. It is a first time hatchin anything, so I am curious as to how many come out... Pics to come. I feel excited as dollar hooker night!!!

20 eggs in the home made bator, 4 hatched already before I got home, I thought they would be hatchin tomorrow, so were doin good. All 4 seem fine and are almost dry, gonna get ma a chair some barley pop and watch the action tonight. It is a first time hatchin anything, so I am curious as to how many come out... Pics to come. I feel excited as dollar hooker night!!!

Congrats man! Be careful, its as addicting as anything Iv ever known! Dont forget pix of the bator! One of these days we're gonna have to talk about "dollar hooker night" too!!
lau.gif

LOL We call it "Good RedNeck Entertainment" Welcome to the addiction!

Back
Top Bottom