There is a first time for everything lol

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by loupan, Dec 17, 2011.

1. loupan

loupan Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    Well i just had a new experience ... i have had to wash my chickens butt and i actually think she rather enjoyed it she even lifted her tail feathers for me to get all the muck off [​IMG] i have been keeping an eye on it becouse she is still laying clean eggs everyday but it didnt seem fair to keep her like it and to be honest i think the more she pooped the more wee bits would cling to the already growing poop so it was just getting larger and larger [​IMG] so today was the day bowl of warm water with a wee bit of my puppies uncented wash in and voila she is all clean again [​IMG] the things we do for our chooks [​IMG]

2. hispoptart

hispoptart Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    NW Colorado
    LOL thats to funny! I'll never forget when I first learned how to feel thier pelvic bones to see who was laying...DH said I will hold her but I AM NOT GOING TO FONDLE HER BUTT!!! LOL

3. loupan

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] my husband is at work i can only imagine his face if he was here ha ha ha ha i got my daughter to hold her for me she is just as mad as me becouse she just sat there kissing her beak betty was loving all the attention [​IMG] and by the way i have been wondering for ages now and i might be a little slow but what does dh stand for im assuming something husband [​IMG] i might need it in future posts [​IMG]

4. hispoptart

hispoptart Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    NW Colorado
    Quote:Depends on how you feel about him at the time LOL DH= Dear husband or DH= darn HUSBAND LOL In my case it was dear.

5. loupan

Nov 24, 2011
    newzealand
    Oh ha ha ha ha thankyou

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by