There Is Hope. The Every Day Cookbook to AID A CANCER PATIENT

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Pumpkinpup, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    This cookbook is not fancy but I poured my heart into getting it together to try and use the proceeds to assist my struggling parents pay their bills while they continue to fight my mother's gastric cancer. It has created a burden that no one can imaging unless you have dealt with this first hand. Many of you will relate as you have already had a first hand look at cancer in your own life whether a loved one, friend or yourself. It's very difficult to deal with.
    In addition to the problems created by the cost of medications, the home owners insurance has canceled my parents policy and will not re-instate it until the house is re-rooffed, gutters are replaced and the cornice is repaired. The cost of all that is in excess of $7000!!! I NEED yor help!
    The book contains 40 recipes that are useful on a day to day basis, not fancy smancy stuff! Good ole every day fare for practical families with hectic schedules.
    I use these recipes all the time in my home and my family loves them so I am going to share.

Price includes shipping!

Some have asked what to do if they wanted to donate more than just the price of the book or "How do I donate and not purchase a book?"

Just send me a PM if that is the case and I will gladly give you details and my family thanks you from the bottom of their hearts!

Please do not bid on the books, just PM me and I'll get your info and give you mine [​IMG]BLESS YOU ALL!

If you will, PLEASE leave a post here as well indicating you want one so that I'll be certain to have a double check list [​IMG]
    Tell your friends as well. Word of mouth is the best way to help me sell these.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Sent ya a PM.. [​IMG]

3. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I've had a number of you respond and I would like very much to thank you. My family appreciates it more than you could ever possibly know. [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Bump.. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  5. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I have completed 10 copies of the cookbook so far so I have some ready to ship immediately [​IMG]

6. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    No rush on mine [​IMG]

7. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I edited this post to add additional information above that better explains my plight. Thank you for your support.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by