theres a chicken "talk show"?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KDOGG331, Jul 2, 2010.

1. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Flock Master

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    hi i like just saw the ad for this here on this byc forum, has anyone else noticed this ad?, sounds pretty interesting, maybe ill tune in some time, maybe ill learn something... lol anyways here is the link for it, http://www.chickenwhisperer.net/id64.html also click on the ugliest coops contest page, some of those are a stitch (no offense if you have a coop like that and/or entered the contest)... lol anywho just thought id share, sounds pretty cool, maybe ill tune in tommororow (if im not busy) and/or some other time... lol [​IMG]

2. Rafter 7 Paint Horses

Rafter 7 Paint Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    East Texas
    I thought it would be interesting too, so I listened to some of the taped versions online. After 20 minutes of nothing but commercials and callers answering questions for prizes from the advertisers, I shut it off.

Jean

3. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Flock Master

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    really? thats unfortunate, maybe i wont tune in then, idk... its probably cause its just an online thing not like an actual radio show on a radio station or a radio station show put online (i dont think), so they probably need to make money but still thats annoying. was the info good though or not really (or did you not get to hear that cause of the commercials)? i dont think i would want to deal with all the commercials though, thats just plain annoying, maybe i could listen to music or something during the commercial "breaks" though... lol well i guess they need to make money somehow but seriously though, 20 min of ads, they couldnt just have like google ads or banners or something on the site?, i mean sure it prob wouldnt look as nice but it would prob get them a lot more viewers, some people i swear... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] thanks for your input though! [​IMG]

*edited for spelling

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  4. Rafter 7 Paint Horses

Rafter 7 Paint Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    East Texas
    Maybe I just caught the commercial end of it, I don't know. There wasn't much info in what I heard, just him talking about where he was going next for live shows and the product plugs.
    You should take a minute to listen and see if there is more to it than I heard. Then let us know what you think.

Jean

5. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Flock Master

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    yeah maybe, but ok, will do, ill be sure to let you know what i think... [​IMG] thanks

6. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Is this the same guy that calls himself the chicken whisperer on here and is so, um, tactful?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by