There's something missing?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by gritsar, Jan 26, 2011.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    At the top of the main index page, it no longer shows me the soon to be ending auctions.
    I stayed in my own little world 99% of the time, so perhaps I missed the announcement?

2. NGT ANGL

NGT ANGL Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Locust Grove, VA
    You're one up on me grits.......I never knew there was such a thing........[​IMG]

3. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:There's one of my favorite peeps! [​IMG] You should come around more often woman!

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

You're right it's gone.
    Lot's of changes on BYC lately. Nifty's been busy.

Impy

5. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Thanks Imp. At least now I know I'm not losing my mind. I mean, I am, but that's a whole 'nother story. [​IMG]

6. NGT ANGL

NGT ANGL Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Locust Grove, VA
    Quote:There's one of my favorite peeps! [​IMG] You should come around more often woman!

Big "been missin' you" hugs grits!! [​IMG] I need to stop being a humandoing and start to be more of a humanbeing!! How are things in broodyland and more importantly, how are you, the hubby and the two canine children doing?

7. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Yeah, I'll be honest, I'm not too fond of all the changes. I liked seeing either info on the POW or the latest Auctions. . . Whichever. Plus the going to a thread page number? kinda distracting and takes just as long when a thread is more than 500 pages long.

Just my two cents. [​IMG]

8. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas

Big "been missin' you" hugs grits!! [​IMG] I need to stop being a humandoing and start to be more of a humanbeing!! How are things in broodyland and more importantly, how are you, the hubby and the two canine children doing?

Yes, it's good to be a human being every once in awhile. I try to do that at least once a month or so.
    The broodies are trying to drive me insane (too late! [​IMG] ).
    Hubby is miserable cuz he has two days of work left this week and he wrecked his patrol car last night - meaning he'll be driving a POS for those two days.
    My canine children are wonderful. Kane is up to 105 lbs. now, pure muscle. Still thinks he's a lap puppy though. [​IMG]

9. Patricia Jane

Patricia Jane Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2010
    Petaluma CA
    Since the auction page is gone, doe's anyone know where it went? Did I miss something?

10. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:No, the auctions are still in their usual place, at the bottom of the index page. It's just the index page used to list two ending soon auctions at the very top. That's what is missing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by