I put together a new incubator and used my old hardware except for a new styrofoam box. Anyhow ive only hatched once before with just over a fifty percent success,i had a lot of problems getting the temp. to stay between 98 and 102 degrees.So with the same thermostat i was having problems again.Then i saw something about mods for water heater thermostats.It was basicallt to drill a few holes in it.So i did this and wow! now im staying between 100.4 and 100.5! the light does pop on and off a lot but its great. I couldnt find the post here to thank someone for the link,it was on youtube under incubator modifications. I drilled four holes around the small wafer in the silver cover,it helps air to get to the wafer,is how it makes the thermostat more sensative.