these aren't white cochin are they?

Mamahumecky

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 15, 2013
I don't

I don't really know but my gut says these aren't white Cochin what do you think? i just got them today from my pet chicken and there were no notes f substitution, everyone else looks like they should.

Interesting, has the grey that I've noted as pretty typical of McMurrays stock, but has the brighter yellow of some other lines.. I would tend to think it is white. Just my slightly above one cup of coffee opinion though
roll.png

nice leg feathering! ^^

Interesting, has the grey that I've noted as pretty typical of McMurrays stock, but has the brighter yellow of some other lines.. I would tend to think it is white. Just my slightly above one cup of coffee opinion though
roll.png

nice leg feathering! ^^

though my pet chickens shipped from meyer hatchery. I am waiting to see what they say to me they look splash-ish they are cute as heck so thats fine just they are a birthday gift for hubby and he wanted white ones not anything else.

though my pet chickens shipped from meyer hatchery. I am waiting to see what they say to me they look splash-ish they are cute as heck so thats fine just they are a birthday gift for hubby and he wanted white ones not anything else.

Awww, then perhaps chicken math should come in to play, order a few more .. just to be on the safe side
wink.png

One can never have too much of that cute fluffy bundles of joy
jumpy.gif

Though I can say, Snowy our rooster had that much color to him, and he's turned out about as white as you can get. Not counting the great northwest mud happenings
gig.gif

Awww, then perhaps chicken math should come in to play, order a few more .. just to be on the safe side
wink.png

One can never have too much of that cute fluffy bundles of joy
jumpy.gif

Though I can say, Snowy our rooster had that much color to him, and he's turned out about as white as you can get. Not counting the great northwest mud happenings
gig.gif
waiting to see what they say, if they do not think they are white they will ship me two more and i'll add a couple more chicks in to keep em warm thus chicken math wins again...

Back
Top Bottom