THESE VIDEOS MADE ME CRY... THEY WILL MAKE YOU CRY TOO! SO SAD!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Chickenfan4life, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    These are the saddest videos I ever watched that were non-fiction... STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I061rbzOAG4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNC0VKMZUbs&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLgqhjhc0Rw&feature=relmfu

These movies made me cry like a baby... they're so sad, I think you'll agree. I wish people would stop doing this to these poor dogs... at least some people care. "The people whom care for the sake of an animal are rare and priceless gems," is what I always say when I see one of these videos...

2. Chickenfan4life

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  3. americana-lover

americana-lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    rosies tale way amazing! Such determination for a helpless dog!
    dustin was super smart!
    ben is super sweet!

[​IMG]these are so sad. I just cant believe people will do these kind of things.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
  4. Chickenfan4life

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    What did you think of Cerberus? He was such a trusting dog... I wish I could have him... he was just flat amazing!

5. Chickenfan4life

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    I really hate people who dump helpless animals in the middle of nowhere; I'm sorry, but it is just too true... People who do that sorta thing should go to jail for 30 yrs! Dumping animals should be a federal offense!!!!

6. americana-lover

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    it really should! I have 2 rescue dogs; Whisper, a mutt who's mother was hit by a car in the park and just left there with Whisper and her brother, who, at the time was about 1 month old. Someone just left Whispers mother there, and leaving er young pups to fend for themselves.
    Whisper was very timid ( hence the name whisper [​IMG] ) but her brother was extremely aggressive. We couldn't keep her brother, but we gave him to our neighbors, who moved away the next month. I dont know where he ended up, but i bet hes really happy. Whisper is still going strong, btw, she just celebrated her 10th bday! We never knew who hit her mother, or who gave them up.
    When someone gives up an animal or abandons them, they always miss out on an amazing animal. They just dont have the heat to notice it.

[​IMG]

7. Chickenfan4life

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Yeah, so true! We have 7 dogs right now, and 4 of them are rescue dogs. Lucky was saved from a pound. Sophie was saved from a puppy mill. Miska was found on a busy highway, half-starved to death, and very sickly... and she was a puppy hardly older than 3-4 months! And Penny, she was found in 115 degree weather, with a coat of fur litteraly 2 inches deep! She had fleas, worms, and was abussed badly! The rest of our dogs are family pets obtained from breeders. We got them before we realized how many dogs are currently suffering in pounds and on streets... now we rescue dogs. We have recently caught about ten abandoned dogs and put them in no-kill rescue centers, or keep them until we find their owners!

P.S: I am guessing that the black dog in your avatar pic is Whisper?

8. americana-lover

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    Quote: Actually, Whisper is the brown dog. [​IMG] She's a mutt, but Rajah, the chihuahua, was abused my aunts neighbor, but when Rajah got into her loving arms, my aunts job took up too much time for her. So we ended up with her. [​IMG]
    Your dogs sound like they have had a hard life, but theyre in loving hands now! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Chickenfan4life

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Thanks, they are in very good care. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by