They are enjoying their new enclosure *Pics*

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Cetawin, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I am still working in the duck house and paint is drying. Meanwhile, the gang is enjoying the enclosure and the two pools, they have worn themselves out playing this morning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are currently under the manzanitas napping. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hopefully they will be in their new house tonight. Yay!

WIFEZILLA - PM me your address and I will ship the oyster shell to you. You can pay me the shipping later, the silly woman at the post office is a ninny so once it is shipped I can tell you what the shipping is. The 10# of oyster shell was 3.50 I have two of them here for you but want to see what the shipping will be. So, one I will ship on me. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Those are some happy ducks!!

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    OMG you are not kidding. I got soaked sitting about 8 feet from the pool. They were splashing and scuba diving and splashing water everywhere! Then they all just crashed. [​IMG]

4. DuckFanatic

DuckFanatic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2009
    AZ
    They look like the are having a blast! [​IMG] Do you have any close ups of your lavender hen? She looks so much like my Oddball from a distance... does she have a name? [​IMG]

5. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

what is the pretty brown & white one in the first picture? a chocolate ancona?

6. Maryallison

Maryallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Fountain, Florida
    [​IMG] They do looks like they are having a blast!

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:That is Sasha...she has changed a little since we figured out yours was silver and she has a distinct lavender/self blue color now. I thought she was gonna be silver like your oddball. I sent her photos to Dave Holderread to ind out which she was silver or lavender...he wrote back that she is a lavender...no more does she has that silvery tone, they are all blueish lavender now.

Bleenie
    what is the pretty brown & white one in the first picture? a chocolate ancona?

Yes it is...that is my Hershey. The other two chocolates have more white markings that she does. You can see the other female and the drake in the third picture. One in the pool and one behind the pool to the left. I just love her, she is spitefire.​

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  8. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Wow, you did a fantastic job! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by