They Arrested that ex-cop Peterson in norther Illinois!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Whispering Winds, May 8, 2009.

1. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

He is being charged with killing his third wife, and I hope they can find the fourth wife . . .for those of you who don't know, the fourth wife disappeared over a year ago, and while he is under suspicion, they have nothing to hold him for over her being gone off of the face of the earth. He says she ran off with a man, but her family says no way would she leave her two little boys, and even if she did, she would call them. Both wives told people they feared for their lives from him, and his being a cop made him think he could pull off the perfect crime. He was released from the police dept. quite awhile ago, because of the suspicions he was involved in the fourth wife's disappearance. They actually exhumed the third wife and said she was hit on the head, held under water and made to drown, and then left in the tub like she fell and hit her head. It's a sad story, four kids are involved, but if you ever saw this guy on the Today Show, you would instantly hate him, as he was arrogant, cocky and thought he was humorous . . . was engaged again to a YOUNG girl, and she finally called it off, but was on the today show with him and going on and on about how wonderful and gentle and kind he was . . .and he is in his 50's I think. She was like 22 or so . . .sad story, but so glad they have enough evidence to arrest him, and his bond is a MILLION dollars!! Every once in awhile something that was really bad finds justice!

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    What goes around, comes around?

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I wish they would find his last wife that disappeared.....

4. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Me too, cannot imagine what her family goes through every day just wondering. There was a big furor a few months ago about plastic barrels that were shipped somewhere, and his brother I think it was told he helped him load one up . . .like those blue plastic barrels you see in industries . . .but they never found anything. He is evil, you can see it in his face. His teen age son was on the news with him and said he didn't see how his dad could have done it (third wife) because he was with them (kids) when it happened. Being a cop he KNEW ways to delay body temp and all that . . .or speed it up . . .I am really into murder mysteries and forensics and I love it when the bad guy gets caught. Scott Peterson was the one that made my day. I loved Laci's mom, and how she handled herself in her response in court when he was sentenced. Their lives were never the same as they once knew it, but just knowing that justice was served had to help a little.

5. rufus

rufus Overrun With Chickens

May 17, 2007
    Let's not rush to judgment on this. We really have no idea what the evidence will indicate. Time will tell.

Rufus

6. PunkerTechnoRoo?ter

PunkerTechnoRoo?ter Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Georgia
    He might be really unlucky ? Im just saying.........

7. lone cedar farm

lone cedar farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2009
    Menlo, Ga.
    Convicts dont treat ex-cops very well in prison and sounds like hes about three wives over the limit!

8. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I hope they find the fourth wife. Sadly a million bucks is not much...it only take 100 K cash....a mortgage deed put up would work. Hopefully, his family lets him rot right there in a cell.

Sad sick people...poor children

9. Mourningdove

Mourningdove Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Cleveland, Tn.
    Quote:I have followed this story as I am originally from Illinois and have thought for sure he done it. The odds of more than 1 wife being killed and or disappeared and being married to him no not just a coinsidence IMO

10. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    here in PA just down the mountain from me a cop killed his girlfriends estranged hubby over a child/visitation issue. It was a horrible murder that happened like a year ago he still sits in jail while we all wait for the trial. Sad thing is he even asked other cops to help him murder this guy yet they still need a trial... lol. Have nothing against cops at all, some of my moms friends are state cops, but the currupt ones seem to think they can get away with...well...murder.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by