They came, they saw, they destroyed!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Lady_Cluck, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Lady_Cluck

Lady_Cluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    So, I walk out the front door and this is what I see. At least they had fun, right?? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's one caught red-handed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. cafarmgirl

cafarmgirl Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] Oh they had fun all right! Now they are waiting for you to fix it all nice so they can start again!

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Mine do stuff like that all the time and all I can say is "Awww how cute!! And did we find any worms???" LOL they know they own the place.

4. fldiver97

fldiver97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2009
    Middleton, WI
    And that was a hard days work for the chicks......[​IMG] Looks like they are having great time. They have not discovered that they can play in the flowerpots too (yet....)[​IMG]

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    As stated above...they have not found those pots yet...just wait till they do. It is good for the chicks to have fun and they need exercise too. [​IMG]

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    [​IMG] Busted!! Maybe you should get some of that border stuff, at least then they would have to scratch pretty hard to get it out! [​IMG]

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Thats chickens for you! [​IMG] Gee, I wonder if they found some good juicy bugs with all that digging!

8. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Sorry for the mess, really. But... [​IMG]

DH had buried hardware cloth around the bottom of our new pheasant pen and the next day when he went out to look, he commented that it was a good thing that he had done that cause obviously something had already tried to dig its way in...the something was 10 very naughty hens. LOL.

9. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    [​IMG] Chickens and mulch = recipe for disaster!

10. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    ha!
    i know you can have such pretty plants,flowers, then in a minute its a mess! but they did have fun! [​IMG]
    thanks for sharing there mess!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by