Songster
12 Years
Sep 14, 2007
Ball Ground, Ga
Here are my new Jersey Giant Pullets:

The Splash:

Both Splashes and Two Blues in background:

And Two Blacks:

four are 4 months old, two are 6 months old. Haven't named them yet. Two belong to a friend of mine.

Okay you two, where are you getting them? From a breeder? I want some in the spring!!!!!!! So glad you posted pics, they are beautiful.

Thanks
Mac

I just emailed her last night with a few questions.
big_smile.png

I think I am going to get some this spring after I build a bigger coop.

But I didn't know she sold pullets, I thought just eggs and chicks.
Were the prices reasonable? If you don't mind me asking.

Actually, I got lucky. I had contacted her about some pullets, she is in Arkansas and I am in Va. I inquired about pullets and she wrote back and told me that she was going on vacation in October to Maryland. She said if I would like to wait, she would deliver them to me here! Cinda and her husband Frank, are very nice people. They had the most beautiful BLUE turkey I have ever seen(ok, so the ONLY Blue turkey I've ever seen) in their truck that they were delivering somewhere else on their trip. Concerning the price? Well, considering they were driven to my doorstep, they went out of their way to bring them to me and they were well cared for along the way, made it well worth what I paid for them. I think (I could be mistaken) that she normally doesn't have pullets available, I think I may have contacted her at just the right time. But, like I said, I could be wrong :)Shoot her an email and ask!
smile.png

Wow, sounds like you probably just got lucky with the pullets.
Oh well I really want to raise the next birds I get from chicks so they are more comfortable with me anyway.

They sure are some pretty birds!

Hey thats cool Dipsy, is he a breeder that always sells them? Or just a casual.I've got too many and need to sell a few, kinda guy?

And you gotta post some pics when you get them too.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom