1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

They never really leave, do they?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Crusty McPottydoodle, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Crusty McPottydoodle

Crusty McPottydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast
    So Repete moved out with his girlfriend back in June. I recently heard through the offspring grapevine that they were going to have to find temporary digs whilst work is done on their basement suite. I told them that they could come here if they really couldn't find any other option. I was told, no, they had it all covered.

Repete just called - can he move in with me for 3 days starting tonight! His girlfriend is out of town, so it is just him. I know I did offer, but a little more than half an hour's notice would have been nice.

Never believe them when they tell you they've "got it covered".

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    oi. [​IMG]

3. insiderart

insiderart Obviously Insane

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    What? He did "have it covered", his plan was to fall back on good ol' Crust McPottydoodle if he needed to! [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

"i've got it covered" means I'll be there in an hour Mom.

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:it's because she's got Bunny noodles and he knows it! [​IMG]

6. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    Quote:[​IMG]

7. Crusty McPottydoodle

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast
    Quote:But I don't. I ate the last box just tonight. It was my treat to myself because Feller is off sailing for 3 days and I couldn't go because I am back at work this week.

I was going to go for vietnamese food, but remembered that they are closed on Tuesdays [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG]

Hey, I've got it down. "I think I may need some help" means give me gas money.

"We are fine with food Mom" means we are living on ramen and would love a steak at your place.

"I'll be there to visit tomorrow" means next month, maybe.

9. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:But I don't. I ate the last box just tonight. It was my treat to myself because Feller is off sailing for 3 days and I couldn't go because I am back at work this week.

I was going to go for vietnamese food, but remembered that they are closed on Tuesdays [​IMG]

shoot fire and phooey! [​IMG] dang it and poop-a-rific! [​IMG]

no vietnamese and now there are no more Bunny noodles left! looks like it's bologna sandwiches. i hope the jack-hammer doesn't come back too......[​IMG]

10. Crusty McPottydoodle

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast

shoot fire and phooey! [​IMG] dang it and poop-a-rific! [​IMG]

no vietnamese and now there are no more Bunny noodles left! looks like it's bologna sandwiches. i hope the jack-hammer doesn't come back too......[​IMG]

UGH! I hate bologna (how sad is it that the only reason I can spell bologna is because of O-s-c-a-r M-e-y-e-r, well that and the fact that you already spelled it for me).

I do have pound cake, though. Freshly made by my bread machine this evening.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by