They survived Mother Nature but lost to DH...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Camelot Farms, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Woke up this morning to find the brooder lamp unplugged and my Serama and MFC's frozen stiff.

Worked tirelessly to keep them all alive during the big freeze here in SWVA and then he unplugs the heat lamp.... Ugh! Ahhhh, Grrr! Drat!!! Dang!!!

He was moving the Wii into the other room and unplugged everything from the strip and then didnt bother to see what he left unplugged after he moved it.

I know it was an accident but I dont feel any better...

*sniff, sniff* *whine, whine*

2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I am so sorry! [​IMG]

3. FortWorthChicks

FortWorthChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    [​IMG]

Well, Thats just no good! [​IMG] Sorry to hear this! I hope things go better next time. Accidents are sometimes so dreadful!

kind regards!

4. CedarRidgeChicks

CedarRidgeChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    Adair Co.Ky
    Oh man..[​IMG]..to you!!..sounds like the kind of thing that happens at my house!!..it is hard to not be upset!!..had something similar happen last year with a bator full of Salmon Fav. eggs!!

5. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    oh no I to am in southwestern VA (Rke) (we also have a Wii) but we do not have any chicks as I am scared something like this would happen with a DH and 2 lil girls I am terrified! Sooo sorry this happened.

6. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    Sorry to hear about that. [​IMG] That is what made me put my bator next to my bed. Kinda out of sight out of mind. [​IMG] I hope things work out better for you next time. [​IMG]

7. Germaine_11.20

Germaine_11.20 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    Idaho
    Oh....I am so so sorry. That happened to me once too. Construction guys though. It is heartbreaking. Well now you have to get MORE and double and the DH should not say a word right?

8. Serrin

Serrin Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I hope he apologized profusely for that faux pas!! You're far more forgiving than I would be dear! Had my DH done something like that, I think the authorities would be spending many years trying to find the body! *insert evil grin here!*

9. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Oh nooooooooooooooooo ... I hope he feels sufficiently bad so that it NEVER happens again. [​IMG]

10. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Lucky man is still sleeping so he has yet to find about the error. So I am sitting here trying to decide what he can do to make it up to me...

*evil grin* followed by Mua ha haaaa!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by