they think they found caylee anthony

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sdshoars, Dec 11, 2008.

1. sdshoars

sdshoars Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Texas
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I know that haven't said for sure yet that it is her, which I was waiting for. But I think we all know it is. That just breaks my heart. I won't get into a conversation about what is just punishment though....

3. sdshoars

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    it makes me cry to think about how casey was blessed with such a beautiful baby girl, and what she did to caylee, and how there are women in the world who ache for a child, and would have given her such a better life, or life itself! i wont go into what i think is just punishment either, i will get too mad. i will only say that i believe in, and support the death penalty.

4. debilorrah

Me too and they already decided against that route with her. I am just glad that she was found. I can't imagine what the father, and the grandparents are going through not knowing. Not knowing would be the worst!

5. sdshoars

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    actually the prosecution has brought up the use of the death penalty again. if you read near the bottom of that article, they have postponed the trial until at least march, so the pros. can build the strongest case possible. another hearing 1/15 to discuss death penalty possibility.

6. debilorrah

I hadn't seen that yet. I have seen about 4 different articles though, which makes me want to wait until something solid is released.

7. sdshoars

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    agreed. i just know its her though. but proof will be nice.

8. May her mother rot...

[​IMG]

Sick woman.

9. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    My mom told me this morning about this...it's very sad...and like everyone else i am waiting on if it's her or not

10. Bantamlover23

Bantamlover23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    I live in Central Florida probably 15-20 miles away from where this is happening. I really do hope this little Caylee and that justice is done. I have been hearing about this from the start. So I am ready for this to end but I denfinatly pray some will be done.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by