*****they're hatching EARLY!!!*****

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by nicoletm24, Jul 31, 2010.

1. nicoletm24

nicoletm24 Songster

Jul 11, 2010
    Timberlake
    yep...i knew i wasn't crazy, LOL...only day 19.......

i've got 2 that are pipping. one that i can see (#8), just one little crack. [​IMG]
    then, another, that i can't see the crack, but on the back side of the egg I can see where three are bits of shell on the bottom of the bator. [​IMG]

ok...so now, i have to walk away from it....lol...i've been hovering over it for the past 30 minutes! [​IMG]

I will keep everyone updated!!!

[​IMG]

2. MysticScorpio82

MysticScorpio82 Songster

May 2, 2009
    Maine, USA
    YAY Babies!! [​IMG] Congratz!!

3. nicoletm24

nicoletm24 Songster

Jul 11, 2010
    Timberlake
    i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous.

last time none made it.

i'm checking on them every 10 minutes, LOL. pathetic! [​IMG]

i'm keeping every finger and toe crossed for a great outcome today and tomorrow [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. nicoletm24

nicoletm24 Songster

Jul 11, 2010
    Timberlake
    ok....got one egg pipping, and i've layed the eggs all on their side for this (they were upright in a turner).....

she's pipping at the bottom of the egg.... [​IMG] should i roll it over so the hole is at the top. like, shes pipping towards the metal bottom of the bator!!!!!

HELP

5. bethinoklahoma

bethinoklahoma Songster

Dec 18, 2008
    JONES, OK
    how did they go ? I would have just laid them flat on the bottom of the bator
    I think...

6. nicoletm24

nicoletm24 Songster

Jul 11, 2010
    Timberlake
    well....they are flat on the bator floor.

and one just looked like was was pipping on the bottom. but i think we're ok.

#8 isn't pipping anymore, no movement, no nothing...but i'll stay hopeful [​IMG]

then i have 1 more. can't see the # on the egg, but shes been going at it all morning...chirping away...moving...working that beak around to get that whole going.

ok...we're going to a birthday party...thank god, something to get me away from the bator! LOL

[​IMG]:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl
    [​IMG]:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

7. my4ladies

my4ladies Songster

Jul 4, 2010
    Holy smokes!!!!! That's awesome! Now I'm getting nervous about mine [​IMG]

8. nicoletm24

nicoletm24 Songster

Jul 11, 2010
    Timberlake
    ok...i was gone for about 3 hrs. got 2 more pipping. the only one chirping is the one i see moving. the others aren't doing anything.

there is one, #8, from this morning, has made no progress. that would be about 6 hrs w/ no change...

when would some of you step in and help?????? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. my4ladies

my4ladies Songster

Jul 4, 2010
    if it were me, I would... but I'm just telling you that so you wouldn't feel bad for wanting to step in [​IMG] It's probably wrong the wrong answer though.

My update: still nothing [​IMG] And here I thought I'd be having an early hatch w/ my temp being high. I hope it hatches!!

10. nicoletm24

nicoletm24 Songster

Jul 11, 2010
    Timberlake
    i have 6 outa 18 right now that have pipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chirping away......tomorrow morning might be a wonderful morning!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

i'll be lucky to sleep a wink!!!! .

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by