They're here!!!!! Muscovy baby PICS. *NEW PICS* 2.5 weeks old

Well today I decided to introduce the babies to dad. They have been within eye sight since hatch but seperated. I let dad into the duck run and coaxed mom out with some greens. She came and of course the babies did too. Dad just head bobbed and wagged his tail. He poked at a few of them once in a while but didn't try to hurt anyone. I wish I had the camera. It was very cute. I think he is kind of scared of them as he looked like he felt surrounded at one point.
gig.gif
I will not leave them unsupervised yet but I'm glad it looks like it is going okay.

Well today I decided to introduce the babies to dad. They have been within eye sight since hatch but seperated. I let dad into the duck run and coaxed mom out with some greens. She came and of course the babies did too. Dad just head bobbed and wagged his tail. He poked at a few of them once in a while but didn't try to hurt anyone. I wish I had the camera. It was very cute. I think he is kind of scared of them as he looked like he felt surrounded at one point.
gig.gif
I will not leave them unsupervised yet but I'm glad it looks like it is going okay.

Great news, now where are the updated pics?
pop.gif

Okay, okay. Here some new pics. 1 week old today.

Meeting dad.

The whole family.

These are the ones I'm most interested in seeing what they will look like.

Okay, okay. Here some new pics. 1 week old today.

Meeting dad.

The whole family.

These are the ones I'm most interested in seeing what they will look like.

Well I can honestly say i have gotten my Muscovy duckling fix for the day. the pics are precious and dad looks like he is doing really well with his little ones.. look at those faces
love.gif

Here are some updates on my Muscovy that hatched 3/6. They are about 2.5 weeks old now and growing like weeds. Everyone is doing well. Dad gets let out of the duck run every morning and gets put back up at night with the family. He is doing great with the babies. I am letting everyone out for a bit whenever I am off but until they are a bit bigger, I am worried about all of the crows that we have around tormenting the starling nests.
Here are some updated pics from today

Looks like 7 will be black and white, 2 white with spots on heads and 2 I'm not sure??

I can really tell the difference in size now with some but trying to get 11 to sit still long enough so I can try to count how many are larger is difficult.
roll.png

I'm wondering if this guy will be barred. 2 look like this.

Back
Top Bottom