They're HOME!!! (Baby chick pictures!)

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Coop-a-kick, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Coop-a-kick

Coop-a-kick Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2008
    Altamonte Springs, FL
    There was a really well written, funny post about today's venture into the wild world of sports to get FloridaChickenChick's chickens. It got deleted. [​IMG]

Suffice to say that it was an awesome day, Joann and her family are wonderful and generous people, and we had a great trip there and back and have spent most of the afternoon playing with the chicks. Here they are!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wyandottes on parade!
    [​IMG]

Janis, one of the unexpected Ameracuanas Joann had to FORCE us to go home with [​IMG] :
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  2. FloridaChickenChick

FloridaChickenChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Lake County, Florida
    We still have 11!

I love them.

Thank you, Coop-a-Kick, for taking all the pictures! I hope you can come back soon and play with our girls! Parker misses you.

3. Coop-a-kick

Coop-a-kick Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2008
    Altamonte Springs, FL
    They are still ridiculously cute. The Rhode Island Reds are the smallest. The Wyandottes are all about the same size and two of the Silvers are little TALK-A-TIVE. They stand up and move their little beaks and peep peep peep for all they're worth. Amy and Janis, the Amera-whatsits, flap and roost and the younger birds try to imitate, it's so cute.

Totally in love with them all. [​IMG]

4. lovemychicks9

lovemychicks9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    Oh man they are just way to cute and it just fuels the fire for more fuzzy butts! They are so beautiful, bet she just really had to twist your arm to get you to take the cutey in the close up too. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. FloridaChickenChick

FloridaChickenChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Lake County, Florida
    It's so funny, but I can tell from the pictures that they are really growing fast! I just can't believe they all have personalities! One of the little silver wyandottes is REALLY bossy! She gets all up in Janis' face, and Janis is a week older!

I wish I had done this years ago. And having Coop-a-Kick along just makes it twice as fun.

[​IMG]

6. CathyB

CathyB Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    PA
    They are all really cute! Good luck with them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by