They're moving!! MOVING!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by TyrannosaurusChix, Jul 27, 2010.

1. TyrannosaurusChix

TyrannosaurusChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    [​IMG] [​IMG] OMG im so excited i was screaming! I hope i didnt make them deaf! LOL:lol:

I only looked at three cause i couldnt wait until after 6 pm tonight( which will make ten days) [​IMG]

2. Supermommy486

Supermommy486 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2010
    South Central Texas
    Woo Hoo!!!

3. TNRIRRoo

TNRIRRoo Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2010
    Nice! [​IMG]

4. my4ladies

my4ladies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2010
    i experienced that very feeling a few days ago too!!!! The best! Congrats!!!

5. BeccaB00

BeccaB00 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Kansas
    Haha Its always exiting when you see them move!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  6. TyrannosaurusChix

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    [​IMG]

Tonight i will let you guys know how many im left with. i still dont know what im doing.. or what exactly to look for... i just hope all of the ones that are doing ok move for me. I would hate to throw out an egg with a living bird in it. [​IMG]

7. TyrannosaurusChix

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    so i fell asleep last night [​IMG]

So early this morning, with daylight already creeping in the windows---i candled all the eggs(31).. 4 of my fils werent even fertile.

One of the two bantam cochin eggs of mine were not fertile, and i had to take out the double yolker( which i feel guilty about even putting in)

But, considering.. i think thats pretty good!! Every single on i put back in moved for me! [​IMG]

8. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

Congratz! [​IMG] New babies soon!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by