Thing I kick myself for

mtman1849

In the Brooder
8 Years
Sep 25, 2011
Southmont NC
Never get rid of anything because as sure as you do you will need it later. Many years ago when I was still renting a place to live we live in a old 2 story farm house built in the late 1800's with 7 acres of land. I had some of everything back then. I had about 12 different breads of chickens, mallard ducks, geese, turkeys, rabbits, guineas and goats. I also had 2 sportsman incubators. When I moved I moved into town and sold everything I had. 6yrs ago we bought the place that we are living now. I got one bread of chicken no rabbits built a pasture for goats, cant find any of them in my price range. no duck, no geese or turkeys and the biggest thing I sold that I should have kept were my incubators. I had a place I could have stored them, but know I didn't think. Now I am wanting to start hatching my own chickens again and don't want to wait for a brooding hen I am in the market for a incubator. I guess I am going to have to settle for a little giant w/egg turner. As soon as I get them money together to by one. Stupid me.
sad.png

Why don't you build one? Lots of tips here on the forum by other members who built their own. Way cheaper!
I'm kicking myself for selling our lovely old daybed. Was worried our busy toddler would damage it and then an antiques dealer made us a good offer... Had no idea how much a new couch would cost though.
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom