Things you wish you could say

Birdie mom

Songster
Mar 27, 2020
Fayetteville NC
I know that this isn't exactly what you're asking for, but I have wanted to tell someone this for a longgg time
1611700175489.png

Birdie mom

Songster
Mar 27, 2020
Fayetteville NC
OK.... here come the real deal...

One of my brothers' friends has 3 younger siblings. Every time they come over I always get stuck with them (I still love them of course, but playing with 4-7 year old's 2 times a week can be very draining). But one day, I'm not going to say why (it's too stupid to mention). He accused me of being a bad example to his younger siblings, and told his siblings so. Here is what I wanted to say:

"OH YES, I am such a bad example. And you OBVIOUSLY are such a little saint. I can't believe how much LOVE and TIME you spend with you younger sisters and brother. *Punches him in face*

☺ There. I am finished.

ChocolateMouse

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Jul 29, 2013
Cleveland OH
"I have an -insert color- animal. Is it actually an -insert a different color- animal?"

Are you colorblind? No?
Then can you look at them and tell me what color they are?
Oh they're actually the color you can see and not some other color? I guess they're the color that you can see then. :p

It's a wee bit baffling to me that this is even a question. I get it. I know why it gets asked. I'm always nicer than this when this stuff is asked. But BOY it's hard not to SASS.

JacinLarkwell

Free Ranging
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
"I have an -insert color- animal. Is it actually an -insert a different color- animal?"

Are you colorblind? No?
Then can you look at them and tell me what color they are?
Oh they're actually the color you can see and not some other color? I guess they're the color that you can see then. :p

It's a wee bit baffling to me that this is even a question. I get it. I know why it gets asked. I'm always nicer than this when this stuff is asked. But BOY it's hard not to SASS.
I can see the blue vs self blue being a reasonable one. And buff vs red on some breeds.

But black and buff laced are very different

Top Bottom