Things you wish you could say

TheDawg

Enlightened
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Jan 18, 2008
I thought traffic signs were just a recommendation? :)

Aaron

I legit had someone tell me that the white lines around the stop sign meant optional. And they were serious

There’s a joke here that stop signs just mean slow to 5 MPH and roll through unless there’s a car or a cop 😂🤣😭🤚 I don’t do that though lol 😇 also while trying to find a meme about it, I found this stop sign in Salem MA that apparently literally nobody stops at and it’s gone viral 😂🤣😭

Chuckie chicken

Chicken Chucker
Premium Feather Member
Feb 26, 2021
In exile
My Coop
My Coop
In the DR motorcycles are everywhere, and they (think) they are exempt from stop signs, red lights, and driving on the right side of the road! It took about 3 weeks before I found out that it's actually a law that riders where helmets, lol! I'd say less than 5% actually do! License plates? Who needs em? 🤣🤣

muddy75

Countdown to 👙 season!!!!! EXTRA Time!
Premium Feather Member
Aug 17, 2018
southern indiana
My Coop
My Coop
Oh my gosh! :eek: this one was like in a parking lot and they were in a hurry to be first in the fast food line 🙄 so much so they were willing to nearly plow into me lmfao I had to actually stop for the one cause he was already through it basically (at pretty good speed I might add) and NOT stopping even though I had the right of way 🙄 second one ALMOST went through it but I refused to stop this time lol so they finally did. Right before they hit me. 🙄 idiots lol also whenever we have a storm and the traffic lights go out, some people literally just fly right through them without even looking, stopping, slowing down, or anything. At 4 way intersections I might add. 😬😬😬 I swear some of these people are trying to get hurt or something.
Gotta make sure we use our insurance for the year :rolleyes:

Ascholten

Crowing
Dec 12, 2020
Jacksonville, FL
I din't see no's stop sign occifer, I was looking at ma phone texting my BFF a seilfie I just tooks. I hads to gits thru fast ya sees, that moron was honkin his horn at me while I drove past that thingie back thare with them cars and my bff could not hear what i was sayin and i wanted to gits a better view cause there was this stupid big red almost circly with sides on it thing ruining the view of the tubby mart so i went forward. Oh can you take a picture of me by that rolled over car?

Ascholten

Crowing
Dec 12, 2020
Jacksonville, FL
In a way, it kind of reminds me of watching people pull up to the boat ramp in the afternoon.

Afternoon - you know...

That time of day AFTER they been out on the water drinking all day and didn't catch any fish? We probably could start a thread / forum or two just on morons AT the boat ramp, both going and coming.

Which reminds me... and to keep on topic...

DUDE, unpack your $#^% in the parking lot, NOT on the $%# ramp you $%^$#@#

Aaron

Top Bottom