Thinking about getting another Muscovy drake, but what color??

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
I’m thinking about adding a new drake to my Muscovies because the drake I have isn’t really doing his job, but I’m trying to decide on a color. I have a blue drake already, and my hen’s colors are: White, Lavender Pie, Black and White, Chocolate (with a white head), rare Blue, and Black. I’m wanting to breed for color, do any of you have suggestions??? Thanks in advance for your replies!!!

Ok! I was wanting to add a bronze, but they are expensive and I can’t find someone close to me who has one!
Ooooooo! Bronze would be nice! They're beautiful!

I'm a lil simple, but I have always thought black & white are gorgeous drakes. I like the way it contrasts with the red. And on drakes, the black is always so iridescent. Just my preference, but they're all great choices!

Ooooooo! Bronze would be nice! They're beautiful!

I'm a lil simple, but I have always thought black & white are gorgeous drakes. I like the way it contrasts with the red. And on drakes, the black is always so iridescent. Just my preference, but they're all great choices!
I absolutely love black!!! I may go with that! Would he look good with my flock, do you think?

Back
Top Bottom