1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Thinking of a new car. Anybody own a Buick Enclave/GMC Acadia?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jjdward, Jun 22, 2010.

1. jjdward

jjdward How bout them DAWGS!

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    My GF and I are looking to get married in the spring and we would like to get a new car. She has a three year old and we are wanting to have our own someday. Her Honda accord is just too small. We really like the Buick Enclave and are going to test drive one as soon as I get back in town (out of town for work). We also like the Acadia as well but the Buick really jumps out at us. I was wondering if anybody might have some advice/experience on either of the two. Thanks in advance!!!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Toyota Corolla and I wouldn't trade it in for anything. When it finally dies, I will buy another. 150K miles on it and nothing but regular maintenance.

3. jjdward

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about:
    The Buick

[​IMG]

The GMC
    [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I've seen it and it is a nice LOOKING car. I think you to investigate the history of recalls and repairs before buying any vehicle. I had two American made cars in the past that bascially fell apart as I drove them down the road at about 90k miles. So I switched to Toyota. I had a Tercel hatchback that died at 320K miles then got my Corolla. I need longevity.

5. jjdward

May 4, 2009
    Buchanan, Georgia
    I have a GMC Sonomia with 295k and a GMC K2500 3/4 ton with 195k. Both run like a top and I have only had to to routine stuff. I've had good luck with American made cars myself.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by