Thinking on ordering a brinsea eco...any advice???

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by jenlynn4, Oct 31, 2010.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Any of you eco 20 owners have any suggestions on wheather to get it or not???? Thanks! JEN

changed the post because I found the info I was looking for on the other one. .... LOL Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  2. dsqard

dsqard Crazy "L" Farms

Jun 11, 2010
    York PA
    Here it is. MOAC2010 Not sure if it works but it was on another recent post! Good luck! [​IMG]

3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    dsquard, you are to fast for me! I did find the post with the code and I changed my post..LOL Thanks so much though! JEN

4. dsqard

dsqard Crazy "L" Farms

Jun 11, 2010
    York PA
    Jen thanks for the heads up on the discount!!!! I just ordered my "Christmas present" from DH! [​IMG] I have heard nothing but good stuff about the Brinsea. I ordered the Octagon 20 advance EX and with the discount got another $40 off. So with the sale, it was a total of $140 off. Way cool and so excited to get it and try my hand at hatching! [​IMG]

5. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    awesome!!!!!!! I knew I saw it, I just had to find it again...LOL JEN

6. littlepeddler

littlepeddler Chillin' With My Peeps

The Brinsea company has contacted me about the use of the MOAC discount code
    (MOAC2010) and apparently the last 20 orders using the code were not MOAC
    members. The code has been de-activated.

So there is going to be a new method to using the code.

The new code is MOAC*****. Please let all your members know that we will also
    require their membership number to be entered in the special instructions box at
    checkout. We will also check against the membership list on your website.

Kind regards,

Pascale Deffieux Pearce

Brinsea Products Inc.

Prior MOAC members should contact MOAC for the code.

7. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    I have the Eco 20 with cradle. I LOVE it. Super easy,always good to great hatches, and I'm no expert. I'd get it [​IMG]

8. funnybirds

funnybirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2010
    Quote:It doesnt work any longer unless you are a Marans club member.
    Also when you order, it appears to take them 2 days just to process, so make sure you get your credit card numbers/ exp. dates, security etc. in correctly the first time. If your information is correct and payment is accepted you should see a tracking number in an email from Brinsea/UPS sometime shortly therafter. If not, start making phone calls. Mine will be here on November 29th. I started the ordering process last Sunday.
    Good luck with your hatch !

9. funnybirds

funnybirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2010
    Just read the Brinsea post. Wonder if they would consider giving BYC members a discount as well. We certainly have enough members.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by