Third Party Candidates!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by theotherranch, Sep 16, 2012.

1. theotherranch

theotherranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2011
    After much debate and horse-swapping, Queen Em and I are announcing that our hats are in the Presidential Ring! Queen Em has agreed to play second fiddle (for once) and announce as the VP candidate with me running for the top spot! Our Party will be known as the NAP Party (Need A Paycheck).
    Since we are starting late, we will obviously need some contributions until the Federal Money kicks in. I promise that all positions in this administration will be awarded to the highest bid.....er, contributors.
    While the Queen and I are still working on the Official Platform for the Party (anyone got any extra nails, screws, lumber?), it will include a chicken in every back yard, and I guess we'll be a green party as well.
    For those of you that don't live in the U.S., we're working on a scam.....er. method to qualify you for absentee ballots, so feel free to donate to this important cause.

Tip a canoe and Perry too!

2. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    You have my vote! I don't have any money but will you take a grumpy old hen who eats eggs?

3. theotherranch

Oct 27, 2011
    KristyHall, we're not the least bit picky! But send her to Queen Em. After all, MFB takes all strays and my coop is full.

That's three votes! We're on a roll!

4. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    oh is MFB apart f your Super-pac?

5. theotherranch

Oct 27, 2011
    He doesn't know it yet, but I think Em volunteered him!

6. JD4570

JD4570 Chillin' With My Peeps

Perry, ya'll should have started earlier. That way you could have gotten matching funds. Oooooh. . . and a convention would have been fun. Actually does anybody know when a PAC becomes super?[​IMG]

7. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Like Terry even has the option. [​IMG] If I'm running, he's gotta do something to help...he can't be second lady if he's gonna laze around.

A chicken in every yard, a fish in every aquarium...and none of the crap we've got going on now...vote for us, we don't suck as much as the present options.

8. theotherranch

Oct 27, 2011
    JD, the convention is being planned by the Queen. Look for breaking news in the Hollywierd News!

9. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    The convention will be here...bring boots...

10. JD4570

JD4570 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sounds great. Hmmm. . . . I'm not gonna get roped in to paying for the refreshments am I?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by