This always makes my day.....

I love when they do that EXCEPT when I'm trying to hurry to the car to leave for work (because they'd follow me and mill around/under the car). I began taking a handful of cheerios out with me to throw as a distractor so I could jump in the car and get out the gate.
hmm.png
But usually it does make my day too
smile.png

Quote:
Me too! I imagine them 65,000 years ago thundering across the plains. The thunder is much, much louder back then!

Yeah! I'm back online. Comuter issues. So, this is my first post in months. And I agree with all of you, I love to see and hear my chicken running to greet me when I come home from work. Or, if you simply call out "want some?" she comes running for a treat. Shim lives inside with us (getting pleaty of outside time every day - weather providing). We have hardwood floors, she sounds like a toddler stomping through the room to get the cheese.

My chickies don't exactly run to me but if I run across the garden they will flap/squawk/run with me! They have also realised that if you come out the house you usually have food!!!!
big_smile.png

That is sooooooooo cute mine love cheese (babybel especially!) and both go crazy over it!!

Back
Top Bottom