This could be bad??? *Pics of poop*

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by cluckcluckluke, Dec 31, 2012.

1. cluckcluckluke

cluckcluckluke Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]
    These two top photos not so worried about because i looked on the poo chart and it says these are O.K, so just wanted to check though.
    [​IMG]

It's this poo I'm concerned about, in the poo chart it has a similar one in good and bad but it's much paler than the one in good.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. countrygoddess

countrygoddess Chillin' With My Peeps

1 person likes this.
  3. cluckcluckluke

That's the poo Chart i looked at, it just seems more paler but i hope your right. Thanks.

4. casportpony

casportpony Team Tube Feeding Captain & Poop Inspector General Premium Member

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    Ignore the poo page for now... What do those poop smell like? I worry about coccidiosis when they are that color.

5. Yes, sadly..., what does it smell of? Terrible or normal? :lol:

6. cluckcluckluke

Sorry guys not a big fan on smelling chicken poop. But she was much better today she ate normal and drank and even put a few hens back in there places and has been clucking all day long, I'll keep an eye on her and see how things go.

7. casportpony

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
  8. cluckcluckluke

She just did another one this morning but that's quite a large gap between each poop, anyway i had a smell[​IMG] and it smelt "normal", i dont enjoy the smell of chicken poo but this didn't smell any worse than the others.

9. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    [​IMG] We should start a chicken poop smelling club to see who's chicken has the best smelling poop.

10. casportpony

Jun 24, 2012
    My Coop
    The feed store I go to would win, 'cause most of their chicks have coccidiosis. Any they wonder why 1/2 of them die...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by