1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

This forum is fantastic

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Must Be Losing It, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    As a relatively new member, I feel I should truly express my thoughts on this forum. In my short membership I've received extremely helpful advice in incubating when I was panicking about temperature spikes, read the sticky by hypnofrogstevie about helping chicks hatch and used that to save one of my little silkies, have received numerous pieces of advice on my poor splayed leg little chick, found some awesome frizzle eggs and maple syrup and met some local fellow chicken lovers as well. And can you imagine - all in less than a month. Not to mention other posts about sticky vent for my crazy legged baby.

I just want to say thank you.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I couldn't agree with you more. What a great flock we have here! So much knowledge..and friendliest people ever!

3. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    BYC is awesome, period the end.

4. rjv_piper

rjv_piper Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    Utah
    lol I'm on other message boreds and online sims and such, but this is my favorite one to be on. Every body is so nice, and helpful! I always end up spending more time here than I want... lol

5. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

*Yep, it is wonderful!!! We all know it!! That's why we're here. . . [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Quote:I'll second that! [​IMG]

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I agree! I have been just amazed at all the knowledge and compassion found in this group of people. So a big hug and thank you from Montana![​IMG]

8. mradam

mradam Out Of The Brooder

Mar 5, 2008
    Eastern Missouri
    Have to agree there. This forum is great. I've only been visiting for a few weeks, but I got just about all my information on raising my first chicks through here.

My four little babies are healthy and happy. I would have been lost without all the friendly, accurate advice I've received here!

THANK YOU ALL!

Adam

9. wynedot55

wynedot55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    yes BYC is great ive been on both the old an new BYC for 8yrs off an on.

10. Rte.66_chicks

Rte.66_chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2008
    Kingman, AZ
    I feel so comfortable and welcome here-no one passes judgement, they just try to help.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by