This forum is fantastic

Must Be Losing It

Lost It
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
Uxbridge MA
As a relatively new member, I feel I should truly express my thoughts on this forum. In my short membership I've received extremely helpful advice in incubating when I was panicking about temperature spikes, read the sticky by hypnofrogstevie about helping chicks hatch and used that to save one of my little silkies, have received numerous pieces of advice on my poor splayed leg little chick, found some awesome frizzle eggs and maple syrup and met some local fellow chicken lovers as well. And can you imagine - all in less than a month. Not to mention other posts about sticky vent for my crazy legged baby.

I just want to say thank you.

love.gif
yippiechickie.gif

lol I'm on other message boreds and online sims and such, but this is my favorite one to be on. Every body is so nice, and helpful! I always end up spending more time here than I want... lol

Have to agree there. This forum is great. I've only been visiting for a few weeks, but I got just about all my information on raising my first chicks through here.

My four little babies are healthy and happy. I would have been lost without all the friendly, accurate advice I've received here!

THANK YOU ALL!

Adam

Back
Top Bottom