This is a first

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Nov 6, 2008.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

No one has answered my g'nite thread! what happened? Who did I make mad? [​IMG]

I am VERY bored tonight.

2. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    Good nite. [​IMG]

3. crazy huhn

crazy huhn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2008
    Roost tight...........

Good Night........

4. debilorrah

Hi there. Not night time yet. those threads usually get everyone talking, but not tonight.

5. bubbazmommy

bubbazmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2008
    Albany, ME
    I spent all afternoon working on my coop sooo I am wicked tired now. [​IMG]

6. debilorrah

At least you got something done!!! I sat there pondering irregular farebox revenues all day. Be thankful - be very thankful

7. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

g'night, debi-girl (btw, did you recently grow into a name change? either that, or somehow I missed the fact that you are a declared Tupperware addict... have you found a Tupperholics anon group yet? [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

I am a tupperholic and if anyone has any interest email me at tupperweenie@yahoo.com. Seriously, have you ever looked at their stuff? I am about to start selling it again, and I sold it before and never had so much fun. And that is NOT a selling point. They have such cool gadgets and I am a gadget FREAK!

I stopped because my manager and good friend keeled over dead at 40 years old and it freaked me out. our dear mod terrielacy has enticed me back into the fold......

9. ChickaD

ChickaD Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    central Vermont
    Hey, that's right - I didn't pick up on your name change! How cool! (But it doesn't mean you have a plastic smile! [​IMG] )
    Wow, I just got caught up on so many dishes, including some Tupperware...if lab rats were exposed to that much dishwashing, they'd all have developed serious issues.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  10. debilorrah

Chika you crack me up!!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by